Obama's new ride

I searched and didn’t find anything, so figured I’d share.

Mods please move if this thread is posted in the wrong spot.

“Nigga ridin’ da 2G 'lac on dubz”

Getting driven around by the white man…I see how it goes…

I watched a thing on how they build armor cars and trucks like that…Its insane.

The gas tank and the wheels are manufactured in buffalo at a place called rodgard.

cool

lol nice

I love how there’s a pump in the passenger seat lol

Matt Lauer made the comment “atleast we know GM sold one car this year” :lol:

“Bottles of the President’s blood kept on board in case he needs an emergency transfusion”

Now that’s legit!

Isn’t this the first custom built presidential limo?

they’ve pretty much all been custom built since before kennedy. IIRC.

:gotme:

I would love to go through the CIA driving school. That would be some pretty sweet stuff I think

In 1938, two Cadillac convertibles dubbed the “Queen Mary” and “Queen Elizabeth” were delivered to the U.S. government. Named after the great ocean liners of the time, the 21.5 ft (6.55 m), 7,660 pound (3,470 kg) vehicles were equipped with a full ammunition arsenal, two way radios, and heavy duty generators.

and, lol at:

On December 8, 1941, the day after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, the Secret Service used an armored limousine, originally belonging to gangster Al Capone, to transport the President to the Capitol to deliver his “Infamy” speech. The car had been confiscated by the Treasury Department following Capone’s arrest and had been stored in an impound lot until its ironic final duty.[10]

This fully advanced customly built?

I was listening to Shredd and Ragan the other day when they were talking about this limo but I don’t remember all the details of history.

I can see some add ons for a presidential limo, but this almost seems like it was built from scratch.

lol

Kennedy’s bubble top: your doing it wrong!

Too bad it wasnt raining that day in Dallas… :frowning:

Its gonna be hard to get him while he’s in that limo lol I kid I kid

All limos, whether bound for the president or the prom are custom built to order.

In the last 70 yrs of POTUS history what possibly makes you think that the 44th president would’ve been the first to have a “fully custom” limo?

They’ve been armored for generations; they’ve come with top of the line location & communication technology for decades; they’ve had impact resistant rubber for many many years. Whats so specifically amazingly special about this one? The viles of blood? You think he’s the first for that too? The air supply system? Not exactly news…Ever heard of Howard Hughes?

That howard hughes car is insane…kinda like he was.

I remember it from a barrett jackson auction last year.

I understand all limos are custom since you can’t buy a new limo at dealerships, but I meant custom as in all the reinforcements in the chassis, gas tank, windows, doors, and tires.

I was interested in this limo for obama since I never actually researched limos for presidents and this caught my attention, thats all.

Been around for the last 14 or so presidents. :fyi: