President Barack Obama's Baller Limo/"Tank"

^ The Man of our time, for those that watched the Inauguration yesterday, it truly was a historic and emotionally epic time for our generation to witness. God Bless Him For Bringing & Starting Change & How We Look At One Another As a People rather than different races with their own roles.

It’s Car Chat, so here’s the ride…it may seem like a modded Caddy but this is actually off another vehicle…well, in detail a TRUCK!

Unlike the Presidential Limousine that chauffeured George Bush - a highly modified DTS - the new Presidential Limousine is purpose-built.

Due to security measures, General Motors is mum about letting the public know what sort of security features the car possesses, but it’s been speculated that the limo is based on the medium-duty Chevrolet Kodiak / GMC Topkick trucks to support its heavy-duty armour, and is powered by a workhorse-strength 6.5-litre turbodiesel V8 engine.

Styling cues from the STS and DTS sedans were added to the Presidential Limousine’s armoured hardened steel, titanium and magnesium body to give it the look of a regular, production Cadillac, and there are small LED lights mounted on the upper flanks of the front fenders to illuminate its flags at night.

Cadillac-02 Inside, the Cadillac Presidential Limousine features a custom interior with rear seats that are, er, fit for a president. The seats, stitched with the Presidential logo recline, and feature a pop-out ottoman, which should keep the Commander-in-Chief pleased on any outing. In addition, all the usual electronics, including a laptop, and direct connection line with the White House and Pentagon were fitted.

Slightly less impressive are the car’s performance figures. Given that it’s so darn big and heavy, Cadillac’s latest creation is estimated to have a top speed of just 100 km/h, and will get about 30 L/100 km (8 mpg) - about on par with the truck that it is supposedly based on.

http://blogs.carpoint.ca/2009/01/a-ride-fit-for-the-president-cadillac-presidential-limousine.html

needs moar lower.

needs dubssss

http://www.gonrad.com/200901/obamalimo.jpg

gawd-DAYUM! car is bad-ass. they had a write-up about this in Toronto Star Wheels last saturday. apparently it’s also got it’s own fully-sealed air-supply as well in the event of a chemical or biological attack.

definitely based on a truck though…look at the fuckin’ ground clearance on that bad-boy!

Presidential cars sure have come a long way since JFK…guess a Lincoln convertible wasn’t the best choice for him! and surprisingly, the 2 presidents that followed him continued to use the same open-top car! took them a while to learn that lesson…

PS front looks more like an Escalade than anything else.

Lol, so stupid…

that needs Two Four’s for real!

Needs mo blanggg!

needs more power

Throw some Dee’s on that Bitch

I agree…he needs some spinners.

I think he will be assassinated…I’ve got a bad feeling about this one.

Black or not…well the black shows with the fucked up Cadillac. Tax payers money at it’s finest.

I’m just truly sick of hearing all this shit. As important as it is…i know. But fuck every single day.

It don’t matter what security measures they take, someone will kill him. The u.s is just too racist and there’s hundreds of thousands of hardcore racist americans that would rather be dead than have a black president. Sad but true. I squint everytime he does a live public speach just waitin for his head to explode

and id also like to add… how typical that the black guy gets a bulletproof cadillac lol. somethin u see on mtv cribs that 50 cent would own. does barrack have a Gucci bullet-proof vest too?

Every other video on YouTube is about him.

Yes, very important, but fuck…

People saying this is stupid…

If you were one of, if not THE most targeted human being in the world by racial standards, you would think that car isn’t ENOUGH.

who needs power when you got this thing rollin’ with you

Thats fucking sick, I like the plates on the sides of the gun setup, there should be one on the back though too.

you guys are gross.

It’s true, they just don’t get it…too much pride on their part or growing up to do? lol

LMAO, Butt fuck, eh Chris-tina

LOL :wink: