obama's speech today

:blah: slavery :crying: :blah:

get over it :finger2:

i got through about 3 paragraphs and i was sick of hearin typical liberal spin.

Did you hear about those protesters bitching about the church he’sa member of and all that…it was pretty funny. Apparently he left in a hurry.

link to transcript for those who can stomach it:http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/03/18/obama.transcript/index.html

What a waste of TV airtime.

I couldn’t care less about skin color. I think his ideals are nonsense.

better. thank you.

I heard some clips from that church, dood is wack.

i agree, who cares about skin color. but what if mccain’s pastor said those same things about blacks. they would run his ass outta the country

I read through the first half of and at first I was thinking stfu up this race shit…it is over with…and minorities have the upper hand now. Then as i read more I realized he is I realized fact is race is an issue with him getting votes. There are a lot of people that won’t vote for him b/c of his race…and there are a lot that may let race slightly influence their vote. I figure this type of speech was try to get the votes of people who are slightly influenced and at the same time to remind the black voters that he is a black man that “understands where they are coming from” (even though I think that is a crock of shit). Overall I don’t like this type of speech, but I understand why he did it. I don’t think he will lose as many votes as he probably gained from giving it. just my $.02

I liked Obama before I found out that he is backing the good ol Rev Sharpton, who I think is a waste of life… as soon as I seen that on Montel the other day… he lost my vote.

Its people like Sharpton thats ruining this country.

You know what I just read more and I change my mind. Fuck this guy…seems like a typical making excuses of why blacks are so far behind. Fact is if you bust your ass and get a degree you have a better chance of landing a good job than a white person…so stfu and take what you got…it is more than enough. Black, white or whatever if you grow up acting like an idiot you will not go anywhere…if you act like an idiot your whole life them you have nobody to blame but yourself.

its funny how people want to hate on him cause of a pastor…who gives a fuck

the guys is mixed half his family is white…his mom is a white american his dad was african.

i’m sure he has a thing against whites… :rolleyes:

its also funny how no one brings up that retard who spoke at mccains rally…i think he introduced him in ohio? & said all that stupid shit that McCain publicly apologized for.

on a side note…

you guys need to watch black magic

it was a 2hr documentary on ESPN on the history of blacks in basketball (collegiate, pro leagues, etc…)
very very interesting

I just Nick named my son Mini Obama cause he has a White Grandmother…hell he looks more like Obama than a fat redneck looking Dad

RALPH NADER >*

I grab my cock to this pass the blame/have an excuse for everything idiot