Ocean City

Just wondering where everyone was staying. . . I’m trying to find some good rates.

who went to ocean city recently? isn’t it winter?

senior week is the time to go!

:doh:

dunes manor… its $$$ but worth it!

OC car show? Funkmaster Flex Celeb car show? VW show? huh huh huh

I’m going to the OC, but not for senior week. I’m not gonig till july 16. I think we paid like 1500 bucks for a 8 person townhouse, and that money includes insurance on the house. So it was only $190 a person for the week.

Senior week will be more expensive and now good luck finding a place you got to reserve a place like a year before hand.

senior week is lame
all you do all week is try to get drunk without gettin busted by the cops…

it would be fun to go down now and slay jailbait all day

well Im 21 cops dont bother me anymore and thats why we are going down in july and not june.

TOO MUCH JAILBAIT!!

I was wondering where everyone is staying for the 11th and 12th of June. I am almost 21, I would never go for Senior Week
:bash: > Stuck at senior week

Hence why i said senior week would be fun

ooh i thought some of you guys were just graduating HS

talk to darkstar

wont go to OC cause darkstars there@!

ya…i hear he pee’s in the water :eek4dance

who doesnt?? :smiley:

Buick Nats> OC

:kekegay:

i went to OC last year and stayed at some fuckin place and got caught with alcohol before i got in my room, i was arrested and lost the rooma nd my money. Find the francis scott key or whatever it is, DARKSTAR hooked us up and we got drunk everynight after that and had a great time.

hahahahahaha i remember that story. you should def search for that thread :smiley: