OCTOBER SNOW STORM OF 06 ALL SNOW RELATED POSTS GO HERE and ONLY here

Aw shit. I just got a voicemail from my boss. Work is on. :mad:

:wave: i do

I worked, then again it was 92 degrees :slight_smile:

btw what’s snow again? and what are these power outages you speak of?

and umm a driving ban?
ohh ya…Florida>NY lol

Speaking of which I just posted this at work.

I uhhh went to the beach in the morning, came home went fishing(caught a few turtles actually) and now i’m sitting out on our patio with my laptop enjoying the weather.(it’s around 72 right now lol, fuck it’s cold out)

lol I gotta go in early and hook up generators + linefilters for all the devlopers at my work…atleast the phones are down…

I think I will take a half day.

But if you really want to show up there, you can do my job. :slight_smile:

My ass is sleeping in, then going to work on my Camaro if there is power, then maybe out for drinks for lunch.

i hope my 2 buffalo teachers cancell class again :slight_smile: :slight_smile: those are the best days.

we had a call, omfg, the roads were soooo bad. our ambulance kept getting stuck, and out 4x4 trucks were getting stuck trying to get to people. it was a rough weekend for emergancy services. thank god its over.

my street looks similar to that. except they’re palm trees, and they’re not laying on the ground.

yeah dude, it’s been like high 60s low 70s here too, WTF.

power back :slight_smile: yay

damn…yeah thats how akron looked. Total devistation.

boss called me today too only to tell me to be there @ 8am sharp! i have no electric,heat,water,nothing Im posting from as friends house. Also i found out our warehouse has no electric,heat,or water either BUT HE STILL FUCKING WANTS ME THERE!

i think i have to be there bright and early 730 am

Im going in, anyone know if tonawanda or more specifically if PRAXAIR has power, im sure they do

I don’t know yet, I’m calling my boss tomorrow morning to find out.

I just got power back this morning in the village of Hamburg. Right now the crews are putting branches into the woodchipper on my street, in the dark. I got stranded in Williamsville Thursday night, and got to walk around drunk watching branches fall. It was fun. And dangerous. The whole area was a disaster, and the whole neighborhood was out clearing the street in the morning. Thank god I parked away from all the trees! I made it home by 4pm Friday, after waiting all day for the snow to melt enough for me to be able to get out. I kept busy all weekend away from my freezing cold house. Tommorow I get to help the neighbors down huge branches in their yards.

View from my house:
http://static.flickr.com/97/270712573_0c6f7777a8.jpg?v=0

i ghot court in amherst tomorrow if there open i am telling them fuck u rescheduel this weekend cost me alot of money so much for my spiff money

iam supposed to be there at 8am to help unload more generators but court is more important.