Odd TireRack Email!?!?!

So I was sorting through my email today, and see one for “Order Confirmation” from tirerack.

Thinking “oh no, was I really drunk and ordered something and don’t remember it!?”

Opened it to find:

REQUIRED LUGNUT FOR VEHICLE  							 		 							 							IN STOCK  							 		 							 							24 							 		 							 							N/C  							 							 							 							 							N/C  							 						 					 				 				 					 					 						
					 					 				 				 			 								 									<b>Item(s) Total: </b>
								 									$0.00 								  		 								 									 								<b>Sales Tax:</b> 									$0.00 								 								  		 								 									 								<b>Excise Tax:</b> 									$0.00 								 								 								  								 									<b>[State Waste Tire Fund Fee](http://www.tirerack.com/cart/state_tire_fees.html):</b> 									$0.00  								 								  					 									<b>Shipping:</b> 									$0.00 								 					 						
					 					 					 					 									<b>Order Total:</b>
								 									<b>$0.00</b>

WTF???

So at first I thought it was spam, but I went to tirerack.com put in the order # and other info in the email and BAM, same info there…

Anyone else ever see/get something like this? I don’t think I have ever order rims from them, only tires…not to mention the fact that my car has 20 lugs, not 24…

I AM SOOOOOOO CONFUSED! ! !

Maybe a recall or something?

enjoy your free lug nuts?

its probably aids.

Leave it alone and see if you get a tracking number?

To answer your question, no, I’ve never received an email from Tire Rack for an order I didn’t place that totaled 0 dollars.

they probably screwed with the massive orders of re01r’s

srsly though…def weird when u told me. like i mentioned before, just wait it out and see if they do in fact send you another email as stated in the original email. But as long as you dont see any price or them charging you for anything…

profit?

Parts Trader

FS: 23 lug nuts???

(I actually lost 1 cranking a pothole this winter)

enjoy free lugnuts?

OMG