Off roading locally

I have an 04 WJ with 2.5 inch lift and some knobby tires, id love to take a trip up to Whispering pines, it looks fun!

Is this quad/side-by-side only or will they have jeep and truck trails? Looks awesome, hoping so…

That I’m not sure on yet. Information is limited at this point.

So my girlfriend just bought a 2015 jeep wrangler sport, it’s stock but maybe one day we will take it out for some light off roading.

I just bought a Wrangler because driving anywhere in the south towns is basically off roading. If you want a real off roading experience just drive down my driveway. lol
Hopefully sometime soon I will be making a land bridge over my ravine so I can play on the “back 40” with my new toy. I will let you know if and when it happens.:slight_smile:
(The new whip is a 2012 will 1100 miles on it! $20,000 in mods including Edelbrock super charger)

Nice Mike.

I will be the 2nd over the bridge :stuck_out_tongue:

In the 996 4x4? :slight_smile:

It is awd…

Its crazy how it seems every other state other than ny you can offroad in.

With a big city like buffalo, and country near by, you figure some how it would be a thing to do

KB Moto needs to step up to the plate. :smiley:

KB Moto has jeep days and Land Rover days.

Can we commingle or are they different days?

Different days. It’s a jeep thing, I’m sure you would understand.

Oh totally, I will explain it to you some day.

I tried to look up the KBmoto schedule, I feel like I only saw one event in July for jeeps?

It’s not very often is it?

Yes, every street in the city…

Thats on roading lol

I know this is not close to Buffalo, but I enjoy the sand dunes on the west side of the Michigan:
http://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,4570,7-153-10365_15070-34760--,00.html

Glad to hear it is not just the forgotten south towns.