Official 06-07 Penguins Thread

crosby is awesome it was so sick being 5 rows behind khabibulin for the shootout! wow

malkin made khabibulin look stupid in the shoot out hahahaha

It was sick…just the sound alone was sweet…I liked both…I wish Crosby would try some crazy ass shit…you know he can do something crazy

:confused: …I guess this is one of those times when you just say I guess everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.

i dasagree. 95% of the time when you think he’s showboating it’s because he’s that much better.

Crosby is a franchise player and i dont see him going anywhere. not only does his skill help the team, his attitude towards the game and helping his teammates is also unbelieveable.

i agree. i dont know if hes a showboater so much as he is just doing crazy stuff that noone else tries. his hustle and way he posses the puck is really creative and unique. i dont really know if its showboating though. the downside to that, is when you do stuff like that in the NHL its gonna blow up in your face now and again (see the montreal game)…so its give and take

i got the goal on my phone and you can hear it hit he post all the way up in the superbox. i can’t figure out how to get it from my phone to post here thou :frowning:

x2

At least take him out of the Shootout line up
1 for 9…

get someone else in there.

shouldnt you be in school?

snow day???:weak:

I am in school… study hall

Currently i am “taking notes”

Our Highschool gives everyone a laptop to use.

No I was mocking your idiotic comment. Crosby is an excellent hockey player, I wouldn’t trade him for anyone other then mabye Jagr, and Shannahan, and throw in Petr Prucha…Nah I wouldn’t trade him.

lol, idiotic comment?

I know he shouldn’t be traded. That would be just stupid… but seriously. He does showboat a little to much.

He can showboat all he wants when he does better than 1 of 9 for penalty shots in OT.

who cares? how many times are we in OT shootouts as opposed to how he makes people look dumb in regulation.

/ your comments on hockey

idc, FOR SHOOTOUTS put someone else in.

maybe they should take corner kicks? or throw ins?

Huge game tonight…good chance to make up ground on the Devils. I am kinda worried since we have won a few close games…I think the last 3 went to OT. Also we are doing so well I feel we are due for a total assturd game. We have not lost in reg since Jan10th…I just hope our luck/hard work keeps up!!!

:bigthumb:

soccer is always better, tonights game ought to be interesting

hardly

ask the world, see what the most popular sport is.