Official 06-07 Penguins Thread

I agree…you see when Crosby was on his ass with his back to the goal and still almost scored?

The jury is still out on Thibault, I didn’t like the signing from the beginning. A .500 goalie who is pretty much a lifetime backup, he’s not our savior.

bics, I watched pretty much the whole game, I don’t think there has been a game yet where Sid hasn’t surprised me somehow.

fluery is still too young and thibault still sucks

actually he was pretty hyped when he was drafted and was a starter pretty much all the way up until he lost that spot when he came here. he got hurt pretty bad in chicago right before he came here and when the pens signed him the wanted him to bide time as the sarter so Fleury could develop. i dont think hes terrible but i’d rather just have fleury in there. Fleury has insane skill, you cant deny that, but he needs to get his head straight and work on rebounds alittle more. the too young thing isnt realy an excuse for fleury anymore. i’m not saying he needs to be fully developed and be the best in the league, but hes been around awhile now and should be more consistant and well-adjusted.

Lets all hope Malin is OK…fuck

my money is on a dislocated shoulder.

No word yet on how bad it is …but it seems like it wasnt too bad reading this

http://www.postgazette.com/pg/06264/723719-61.stm

http://www.post-gazette.com/images4/20060921wap_malkin0921_450.jpg

im calling dislocated shoulder too.

i’m calling, Malkin is just bieng a pussy. All he did was fall on his face a little bit, he didn’t need to lay there like a sissy for 3 minutes.

im calling manchild…he’ll be back to dominate in no time

the goal crosby scored from behind the net off the skate of the goalie was awesome

old man tardo Leclair couldnt hold an edge with a knife

lol

I agree…i can tell this season is going to be crazy for that kid…You see for a little while they had Crosby, Malkin, and Staal? I think so far for sure there is no reason Staal should not make the team…he looks good so far…not to mention he just turned 18

you guys were right…no word how bad though

http://www.pittsburghpenguins.com/team/press/arts/2028.0.php

I seperated my shoulder in high school, which is one step below dislocation in severity. I had trouble with the strength in my shoulder for about 10 days to 2 weeks, I’m guessing that Malkin will be in trouble for 2 to 3 weeks and possibly a month. I hope he plays in the home opener, but wouldn’t be suprised if he didn’t.

I aint a doctor or anything…but are all dislocated shoulders the same…cant the ligaments and/or tendons be torn/stretched and pro;ong recovery time??

i seperated mine about a year and a half ago in a shoulder to shoulder open ice hit, and it still bothers me when i workout and stuff. seperated shoulders FTL

that is exactly the problem. if it was a clean dislocation it should heal fast, if it tore shit he will be out awhile

yeah, youre right but i figured since he wasnt in a sling that he didnt tear anything… just my guess though.