*OFFICIAL* 06-07 Toronto Maple Leafs Season Thread

Philly beat Atlanta too. Philly must be as amazing as the Leafs.

It’s the NHL… any team can win on any night, but good teams win more often.

I can’t wait for Nov. 4th.

i’ll be there!

4-2 Win over the TB Lightning :eekdance:

Toronto’s 48 goals for and their 51 goals against looks really promising :lol:

truth

:blah: but they are only 4 points behind the “red hot” Sabres.

ib4someonesays"buttheyplayed3moregamesthanthesabres".

What do you mean “blah”? TO has 4 games where they lost by 3 or more goals. That’s called getting dominated. One of those games they lost by 4 and the other they lost by 5. I don’t even know what you’d call that, but maybe getting totally embarassed would be the right thing to say? The only game the Queefs have destroyed the other team is against Ottawa, before they got their shit together.

How many games have the Sabres been embarassed in?

And yeah, they played 3 more games than Buffalo and they are STILL 4 points back. Not to mention they have scored 7 goals less and allowed almost double the Sabres. Sounds like they are on fire!

:cjerk:

listen, i started this thread to be about the Leafs, not to get into pissing matches everyday with all the Sabres fans especially since there are so many “new” fans ( everyone is a Buffalo Sabres fan now) now that the Sabres are the best in the league. So im happy if the Leafs can even keep close to the Sabres this year.

Sabres> Leafs / thread.

Pfffft, you give up too easily. I posted my respect for the leafs in the first few pages and I still think they will make the playoffs.

Don’t be a bitch.

yea word at 17 points this season… toronto is really impressing me

too bad the sabres have 3 more games to pull away :slight_smile:

im far from a bitch trust me. im having a shit day at the office and theres just too many Leaf haters on here.

Go Whalers!!!

Well here is my present to you, j_espo

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=owner%3Anhl+maple&hl=en&page=1&so=1

In before someone makes a valid point??:gotme:

lost 3-1. :frowning:

Its on like Donkey Kong tonight!!! GO SABRES!!!

1-0 blow leafs blow!

So much for that:mad:

The Leafs are def outplaying us, oh well shit happens.