I DONT CARE ABOUT STEPHANIE WHORE LEMIEIIEEIIUX

thats what a power play is?

:bloated:

i am officially off of the bandwagon… lol

horrible overall effort. season over

check

mate

game over

this team has no heart. No Drury, No Campbell = just an average team.

boooooooo all hope is gone. they are just not playing like they should be at all.

funny thing is, philly is losing right now… not that it matters, but this is pathetic.

while you’re probably correct, TO is up 3-2 against philly in the 3rd and about to go on the PP.

Have some faith, you motherfuckers.

i love pominville as the captain… he is not full of shit.

how can you have faith in a team that doesnt have faith in themselves? its 3-0, they cant even score ONE FUCKING GOAL. nobody on offense wants to step up and take the puck to the net. maybe if they had some sack and wanted to make it to the playoffs, i would give them a chance.

Season over

at least miller is somewhat keeping us in the game… the giveaways are fucking killing us though

does neone know if theres ever been a team thats won the presidents trophy one season, and didnt make it to the playoffs the next season?

You will see me being a lot less optimistic as the season clock ticks down. But for right now, with philly losing, they’re still in the race. This is a horrible, horrible game, but there’s still a chance.

The canes and oilers both made the cup finals and missed the playoffs the following year

god your optimism makes me soo horny… come over and take a shit on me

I’m sure that that’s happened more than you’d think. Carolina won the cup in 05-06, then missed the playoffs the year after.

When your team is in the spotlight, it’s all about the failsauce.

qft

im just pissed watching this game

although things certainly dont look good at this point.

:lol: