OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

FAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLBOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ON NYSPEED

ok i will sum up the last few games of the season we will win the next 2 im guessing a OT win on both. we go into the last game of the season play great and have a 2 goal lead in the 3rd. now everyone is thinking OMG WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THE PLAYOFF’S!!! sabres relax and boston scores 3 goal in the last 5 min of the game last goal will be a soft goal that miller should have had

/season

won’t matter…there’s no way the other teams are going to win/lose in our favor…at least not as much as we need them to.

tuesday and friday’s games, losing 2 goal leads twice in 1 week in the 3rd period…that ended the season

yea all that was assuming all the team lose as we need them to

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LMFAO!

The only way Miller could have taken himself more out of position on that play would have been to go sit on the bench.

EDIT:
Now that I think about that more, Miller on the bench might be better. We’d have the extra attacker and our net would only be slightly more open. Has anyone ever pulled the goalie with 58 minutes left in the game? :wink:

fixed

I really hope we lose tonight so I don’t have to watch 2 more games of Stafford completely fucking up the chemistry on the Vanek/Roy line.

Yea… I would rather have a chance than just stop watching cause we are eliminated

LOL no effort

lol… Toronto, 2-0 after 1 with their 4.06 GAA goalie in net.

God we suck.

LOL 5 shots against. 2 goals. 60% save percentage.

doh just woke up from my lil nap turned on the game 2-0 think im just gonna go back to bed

miller is playing like shit.

cant wait to hear him whine and bitch after july 1st when he doesnt get his 7 mill for 7 years. :bloated:

this will shape up to be quite the clusterfuck of an offseason.

Did that guy just say that the sabres are having trouble scoring goals? LOL

sabres are 3rd in the NHL in goals per game lol

which is honestly the best thing in the world if we can get him for 3 mill a year for 7 years :slight_smile:

Miller is way off as usual , he needs to learn how to follow the puck again,going from one of the best in the league to one of the worst doesn’t look good for a goalie thats trying to command more money eventually.

miller overvalues himself. therefore, his agent will overvalue him.

i define value as being the cost of the average of statistically comparable players. in order to assess value, you have to use statistics that are much more player dependent and opposed to team dependent (thus i would value sv% as a more relevant statistic than GAA).

the problem is this: the league overvalues ryan miller. so, therefore, if miller, his agent, and the league overvalues miller, then he will not settle for less than top tier money. if the sabres can lock him up for 3-5mill per year, then that would be great. i realistically think he will be looking for 7mill+, and he would get it on the open market after next season (barring drastic changes).

if they lose 2nite does it mean theyre 100% out of the run? or are they already out

gotta win tonight.

yes… they have to win out paul

and wsh and bos have to lose all in regulation

but wsh is winning 3-1

so…there