OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

lol like u would not have left for nearly double the pay

Or the fact that his contract was up and the asshole sabres management didn’t even bother calling him until 2 days before free agency?

Yeah, go ahead and boo Briere. You should be booing management.

Meh who cares either way he is no longer a sabre due to his choice. Frankly the booing of briere while maybe a little tasteless it does seem like he would be a player whose game would suffer due to it.

^ It’s just bullshit though. The guy came back after he was traded to continue working with his local charities and fans boo him? Yeah, no class.

I can see booing Hasek after he bashed Buffalo when he left, or Willis, but Briere left with class and we should show him the same thing.

Welcome to buffalo where unless you a currently on the team you aint shit! I can’t help but laugh sometimes when we boo people, exspecially say someone like Chara who has never really wronged us yet we boo him cause he is the star of a rival team.

Well those are the people we should boo.

We boo the other teams star, always have, always will…Except Marty, nobody would boo Marty.

I haven’t posted in this thread for a while, nor do i have the patience to read back at all and become more in the loop with current discussions taking place in here…but i have only one thing to say:

Spacek > Briere

good day to you.

U sure? they were giving maaaaaaarrrrrtttttyyyyyyyy the slow chant yesterday after every goal.

all i was saying as that he claims to have loved it here so much, then when the offers were made, see ya, sold to the highest bidder. If he really wanted to stay he could of worked something out.

fucking HDNet hasnt switched over to the game yet.

nathan held his own!!!

WTF 2 shot handed goals and 2 missed wide open nets

yes thats what really got me is that he was still doin stuff for the community

god fucking shit ass fuck

lol @ ray makin fun of how marty talks

ask.djvbs.GFVakdfKJWJFG,SFELAERK.JGIADKFVBklerhgidusfgn

Man, what a game.

could not be any better

poor philly :tantrum: …lol

:hitit::clap: