OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

0-2 VS 0-3…hrm…at least we’ve scored more in 2 games than they have in 3 :rofl:

I hope none of you are too concerned with the 0-2 start against the Isles.

Bottom line, Nolan is a great coach and he holds grudges. The Sabres took out NYI in 5 games last year and I bet that pissed him off. He probably had his guys so ready to play for the home and home, that Ruff was simply out-coached.

Now if they go 0-5, then I’ll start worrying.

Go Sabs!

hahha punkinnnnn

Ottawa needs to stop winning

[quote=“MicaH,post:76,topic:36504"”]

i guarantee victory tonite!

[/quote]

+1

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:83,topic:36504"”]

Ottawa needs to stop winning

[/quote]

Meh, let them win all they want.

05-06: Ottawa starts off the season going 19-3. Sabres roll through them in 5 games in the PO’s.

06-07: Ottawa struggles for the first half of the season and the first 10 games with a 5-5 record, while the Sabres begin the season with a 10-0 record. Ottawa hands Buffalo their asses in 5 games.

07-08: Ottawa 5-0. Buffalo 0-2. It’s already looking good for Buffalo.

and for those dogging the sabres because the isles beat us twice;

they also beat the rangers (guessed to lead the east this year) 2-1 last night.

fwiw, i say ottawa shatters the record for most consecutive wins to start a season by going 15-0 before losing to the caps in their 16th game

Interesting.

I’m gonna guess they lose to the Canes tonight though.

^ I hope not, ill be there :ohnoes:

^ ??

shit, i meant ill be at the sabres game :picard: why did i associate canes with atlanta?

2 more jager bombs over here chief!

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:88,topic:36504"”]

Interesting.

I’m gonna guess they lose to the Canes tonight though.

[/quote]

meh, carolina looks decent this year, but they only scored 7 against toskala…i mean shit, our backups racked up 7 against him in the PRESEASON :lol:

he sucks, so does the whole TO team, fuck them smelly canadians

actually, heres some randomness for ya lol

(and i was wrong, if they lose to washington, that would be 14 in a row…still the record though)

IF ottawa gets to the magical 10-0 mark, tying our record, they would be playing hotlanta for the record breaking 11th win, oddly enough the same team that ended our attempt at extending that record last season in the same game number :eek:

http://www.micahweber.com/triple.jpg

goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!:beer2:

power play is rockin it tonight

ok my voice is better now that i had that pepsi!