OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

LOL, I was just looking at Darcy’s trade history. They should have known something was up after his very first deal and subsequent draft.

Pat LaFontaine traded to the New York Rangers for 1998 2nd round pick (Andrew Peters)

Well said. Paille has definitely been hot lately.

i was shocked when i saw tallinder in the shoot out. i was even more surprised when he scored

Was at the game…shit was insane what a move by tallinder , never saw that coming and brodur didnt either. another good win.

I am a bruins fan so I was disappointed by the Sabres win on tuesday night but they play again Friday night! HAHA I’ll probably be hated for this post forever:ohnoes:

how bout them patriots??!!1!1111 :bloated:

you aren’t hated, you post wasn’t nearly offensive enough. however, i feel compelled to laugh at anyone in the greater new england region at this point! :lol:

i wonder when connolly is going to zip his miniskirt back up and get on the ice??

I think you could here the crowd collectively go “Tallinder!!!”…“Tallinder!!!”

I loved how his whole bench was pretty much laughing at/with him when he was being congratulated for scoring!

Yea how bout them Patriots? I was actually hoping hey lost because everyone here thought they were soo great but every game I saw they almost lost. I am not a huge football fan but I thought it was funny to see them lose after everything they accomplished.

well i hope that the sabres put the sword though the bruins heart. pardon the pun.

Well both teams kinda suck this year so both will be lucky if they make the playoffs. I am a hockey player from MA though so I have to like the bruins I have been floowing them for a good 5 years now.

Where did Kaleta come from?? Like 3 games in a row now hes been layin the smack down!

he has always been but he’s getting exposure and teams are getting pissed at him

i hate harry neale!

what a hit by campbell

:picard:

10 pts out of a possible 12 pts… since the allstar break. I’m happy with it. Unfortunately it had to be the bruins :-/

losing after a 2pt lead on home ice to the bruins is well deserving of :picard:

damn miller is pissed!!!

yeah, when he left the bench at the start of OT, I clearly heard him yell “What the Fuck!”

^ lol yeah that was classic

do you live in buffalo now?

if so, I have a team at buff state and a couple skate and shoots a week…