OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

yay vanek 7 mill to not even hit the net

we seen that vanek was going to shoot, and i started walking upstairs to go to bed, this ones over.

yea we need to have vanek take a good 2 hours of shots at a net after each practice.And take 1 mill away from his yearly salary at every shot he fires and misses the net.T- bo didnt play half bad.Taking those penalties in the ending of the game ended up costing us.

any word on what happened to miller

Buffalo, NY (WGR 550) – Buffalo Sabres fans can breathe a sigh of relief. A day after goaltender Ryan Miller left Friday’s loss to Atlanta early, the team said Miller has a bruised knee but is expected to practice on Monday and may be ready to suit up for Tuesday’s game at Boston.

http://www.wgr550.com/fullstory.php?id=3026

oh thank god but im not holding my breadth they will probably find something else wrong between then

Miller is fine. My inside man says the sabres aren’t calling up any goalies from The Roch. He’ll be fine. If any doubt T-Bo will play.

Your inside man who read the article in today’s paper saying miller is fine and will probably play Tuesday? :wink:

Sabres asst goalie coach. Told me the night Millsie got “hurt” :wink:

Max re-injured himself at practice today.

http://www.wgr550.com/sabres/fullstory.php?id=3029

lol time to tradeee

:banghead: vanek ftl! get rid of him now because we might get something for him.

Kind of like trading in a broken down car. You don’t get nearly as much for it when it’s not running right.

If you want to talk trade talk about trading Campbell. If you have little chance of signing him next year, which considering he cut off negotations I really doubt he’s interested in staying for the money they’re offering, you might as well trade him now vs just letting him walk away to free agency.

very true , hes going to do the same thing drury did last season.I really doubt hell stay in buffalo.Wonder who we could get for him.

BUFFALO, N.Y. (February 5, 2008) — The Buffalo Sabres today announced the start time for their home game on Sunday, February 17 against the Pittsburgh Penguins will be 6 p.m. The game can be seen on MSG, with a radio simulcast on the Sabres Radio Network.

Limited tickets are still available. To purchase tickets by phone call 1-888-223-6000, or visit www.sabres.com or www.tickets.com to purchase online.

The game had been previously listed as a TBA because it was part of NBC’s new “Game of the Week” flex scheduling option. Detroit at Dallas (3:30 p.m.) has been selected as the NBC Game of the Week for that day.

NBC can select from up to four games on Sunday afternoons. At least 13 days prior to the scheduled games, NBC, in conjunction with the NHL, will select one of those games as the “Game of the Week” to be broadcast during the NBC window. The other games will remain available to the teams’ regional carrier but will not be televised during NBC’s broadcast window.

OMG… what a move by Tallinder in the shootout. As soon as they announced him as one of the shooters I figured he must have shown them some big deek in the shootout practice Lindy has had them running.

riick went nuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttssssssss

Yeah Im suprised/glad Lindy didnt put Vanek in. He blows on shootouts but yet Lindy always puts him in. I think hes like 3/15 or so over the last 2 yrs.

tallinder ftw, that was a sweet move lol

awesome game :tup:

what a move by hank.

and paille played well AGAIN… im a big fan of his.

kaleta drew 2 minors tonight by just playing the body hard… :tup:

gaining some momentum here…