OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

another win last nite… worrrd

3 in a row…

this is what we call a “winning streak”

thats dangerous thinking right there… be careful! :nono:

:wink:

lol :wink:

Three in a row, but not feeling real confident with a 1-0 win over a team with questionable goal tending.

Lets see how Atlanta responds to that 10-1 ass kicking we gave them, and more importantly how we match up with #7 Boston.

1-0 or 10-1,. def take the win… even if flukes happen(ie not beating them by 3?), take the win regardlessssss

1-0 win over a goalie who stood on his head most of the game…and thankfully Miller responded in kind

Friday is going to be real interesting.

Gotta love the cluster around the 8th spot. I think as of last night we were 2 points out.

Questionable goaltending? Care to elaborate on that?

hes just stating the obvious that vokoun is no luongo or dipietro. thats all.

i was not paying that much attention to the game cause i was bowling and i seen him out of position several times in the game

His defense played like shit infront of him I thought. Vokoun is a solid goaltender and stood on his head alot in that game, particularly in the first period.

lol do you people even look at stats, vokoun is the only reason florida has as many wins as they do, he if anyone is keeping them close.

yet, he is no luongo. however, i do agree, he is keeping them in it.

thats what im talking about 3-2

He’s just mediocre and they have no good backup to go to.

And oh no, Miller is out. Speaking of questionable goal tending with no good backup…

EDIT: That will help your backup goalie out… take Hossa out of the game. :slight_smile:

EDIT2: Nevermind, Atlanta scores. In Tibeau’s (sp) defense that really wasn’t his fault.

if miller is out for a while all i have to say is [/sabres season]

good job at all the penalties at the end of the game guys

great a shootout…

vanek… we lose

told u

Vanek continues his suckitude.

And what a move by the Atlanta player.