OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

first 2 hatricks for him in the same season

hell ya

tic tac toe pominville spacek vanek.

holler

vanek cut his hair and now he can find the puck hes been awsome! 2nd career and season hat trick, great come back

http://www.cariboufoot.com/photos/mikes_photos/mugatu.jpg

That Vanek, he’s so hot right now.

what a graet game, glad i left work to watch it

:tup: to vanek getting what he deserves

:tup: x 1209824352876 for vanek talking the talk and walking the walk

just got back from the game i love it when people leave and we then end up winning.

:tdown: to the sabres playing like shit for 50min of the game

:tup: to vanek saving out asses

another late surge and a 40 goal season for him… im calling it

ILC goin out on a LIMB. i like it

FUCKING GREAT GAME!!!

edit:

great last 3 minutes of game…

Awesome (last 3 minutes of the) game. Glad I got tickets.

gj fucking vanek

11 goals in the last 10…

why not 15 more in the next 20… he’s capable, seems like everyone is finding their roll and his is right infront of the net

Him stating that this team will be in the top 8 of the conference at the season’s end was a statement that he had to make and backing that up with his stick is huge. Something like that I’m sure will motivate this hockey club.

Great fucking game. Got tickets to go from my mom 15 minutes before the game started. I guess her boyfriend’s son didn’t want to go.

It’s funny, because I was having an argument about how I’d never leave a game early if they’re doing shitty. And look what happened, 2 goals in the 3rd period making it go into overtime.

What a game.

I was there as well, we saw a good number of people leave when tampa scored there third goal. The game was pretty boring other than the last 5 minutes.

Section 110 14 rows up right behind where the sabres shoot twice and scored all 4 goals!!!..lol at all the people that left

lol

Tampas coach lost his mind after the game.

lecavalier was a ghost yesterday.