OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

Real tight defensive game…

christ, who was covering that guy in front of the net…

Yeaaaahhhhh, that’s how it’s done.

avery’s a douchebag and the shitty job of our d made him look alot better than he truly is.miller let in a softy or two but our d really needs to get some shit together and fast.Dissapointing loss , sabes worked pretty hard.

what are you talking about? campbell did stay between the man and miller, but he could have bodied up and pushed him out. it was a great shot, shit was like .5" below the crossbar.

and another was redirected

people are always quick to blame the goalie without knowing how defense should be played.

you think a goalie can stop a redirection as easily as a regular shot? i’d like to see you strap on some pads. hell i bet most people would flinch when standing up to a 90mph slapshot

:clap::clap::clap:

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?articleid=354801&page=NewsPage&service=page

LOL @ kaleta breaking maras face. Thats great a 5’‘11 180 lb winger breaks the face of a 6’'4 212 lb big defensemen. I could see if it was the other way around. Kaleta ftmfw!

Yea Kaleta is a bowling ball. I hope he can learn to play a little bit offensively, he’s just too small to be an enforcer

roy and cmacccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

tasty :tup:

miller = king of letting in untimely goals.

fucking miller!!!111111111111111

ugh!!! they just roared back into this game

:picard: !!!

Doh, now we’ve got a game.

im so fucking heated right now…

always count on them to blow a 3-0 lead

Philly’s second goal was all Kaleta. That puck should have been chipped off of the glass. Instead of taking the hit to get it out, he tried to put a shoulder into the guy and got burned.

they have nothing to talk about…so they talk about umberger chewing his mouth guard :bloated:

i fucking hate the vs announcing

oh boy i can see it now connolly out for the season

the untimely goal