OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

ughh boston wins

I never get tired of watching the Sabres kicked Toronto’s ass.

Even more so when it’s in Toronto and the Leafs’ fans start booing their own team. Music to my ears.

jespo? Were you booing at home :wink:

Ugh I actually feel bad for Leafs fans this year…ok maybe that is pushing it a little…but I was watching hte Bos/Tor game last Saturday and rooting for TO to beat them…

but it is such a sad team and sooooo frustrating to watch, so many simple little mistakes being made.

oh well…first place here we come? :lol:

Vanek got goal credit… he’s a 26 now … time for the end of the season surge.

hopefully kotalik’s 2 goals help him get out of his slump as well

hecht in in a big slump too :frowning:

and pomers

im in toronto and their paper said “the leafs never gave up, but gave themselves little chance to win”

also it says here “buffalo had won in a shootout vs Tampa Bay 24 hours earlier” WRONG

and finally a pic of vanek/roy rejoicing, caption reads…“leafs player looks away as the sabres CELEBRATE their 4th goal”

best one : “leafs cant even find a way to win even when they arent throwing a game”

get out of toronto

I’m starting to change my position on Vanek being way over-paid. Hopefully he keeps this up.

Terry

actually i just got back from being out of town for work, didnt even watch the game, but i LOVE the fact the fans in Toronto booed them. Soon Toronto fans are going to have to put bags over their faces if a major shakeup doest happen. the leafs are pathetic.

Even in that game that the Sabres won 1-0 last week Toronto didn’t look good. Players falling all over the place, going offsides everytime they tried to carry it in and on the PP, and icing the puck on the PP too. Unreal. One of the sloppiest teams I have ever seen.

Yeah, it was pathetic when they went offsides on a 3-on-1.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/282884.html

The Sabres practiced Friday in the Amherst Pepsi Center, but four players were conspicuously absent. Thomas Vanek, Derek Roy, Jochen Hecht and Paul Gaustad were unexpectedly sidelined. They are merely the Sabres’ hottest scorer and top three centers

sounds like only hecht is doubtful for this evening.

i cant wait to boo drury, whilst simultaneously weeping out of love and a broken heart… :touchy:

GO RANGERS!:burnin:

Yeah, I said it.

Miller is not looking too sharp

Tends to be the case haha

Both goals look deflected though. Obviously Jagr’s was, but I think Campbell got a stick on Dawes’ shot. They made it sound like Campbell played it perfectly, but from that angle, it’s just stupid to get a stick on it. Had the shot gone straight through, Miller would have had it.

Did anyone else notice that Ranger’s fan scream like a little girl and dump his beer all over the place when Kaleta got hit right before the end of the first?