OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

Get off of Briere’s nuts!!! His production is equivalent to Derek Roy and his team is in 8th place in the East!!! Definately worth $50 million!!!

briere…ugh…

-24 going into tonight lol…he’s AWESOME

LOL briere is a league worst -25 lol… he’s stepping up let me tell you

:picard:vs.:barf: was sucking the flyer balls all night:hitit:

Briere went to a shitty team that is rebuilding. Had we kept him here he wouldn’t be -25. Keep making excuses if it makes you feel better about the team though, especially when we lose another all star today or to free agency.

Briere Didn’t do anything in that game…except make a shoot out goal. I hardly think he was that effective in regulation.

Still better then a -25 player…

for anyone not living in the deadline thread, sabres trade soup and a 7th round pick to san jose for bernier and a 1st round pick

i stand iffy on the deal…

Was at game, good game, building got pretty quiet after the Flyers second goal. Surprisingly enough, didn’t get the usual banter for wearing my Flyers jersey. I was nervous before shoot-out, Flyers have been horrible this season winning a shoot-out.

No he wouldn’t be -25… but being that he’s the LEAGUE WORST IN +/- What does that tell you?

He’s a liability

so what number will bernier be wearing this evening???

nice.

i love the thought of him with roy and vanek… he is just what they need on that line…

:tup: i didnt expect him to play tonight

:word:

im very excited to see that line tonight :slight_smile:

I thought the new guy was going on the Pomminville/Hecht line? I wouldn’t break up the Connelly/Roy/Vanek line the way they’ve been producing.

I agree Connelly Roy and Vanek is like the superstar line, in the beginning we had last year with max (pre wrist fuck up), roy and vanek

Bernier is gonna be on the Vanek Roy line…

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS INTERVIEW SPACEK!!! I LAUGH EVERYTIME HE’S HILARIOUS!!

BERNIERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

HAHHAHAHHAHA

FUCK YEA!!!

lol maybe he is worth something haha