OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

2-2, and we’ve scored the fourth most goals in the league…all three teams ahead of us are in the east and all have played at least 6 games

now thats the team we missed :tspry:

and a AHL team tomarrow, i hope, should be fun hope there are tix still left when i get to the arena in the moring.

GO LEAFS…that is all. i will be driving to the game tongiht in my blue/white car wearing my blue white leafs hat, with my green st pats jersey. say hi if you see me!!! oh i forgot and a sabres puckhead when i get inside so i can stand for every goal scored (this pisses everyone off)

I will stop down to kick you…

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:144,topic:36504"”]

that’s fucking bullshit. Miller is an excellent goaltender. I didn’t even think it was necessary for Lindy’s comment in the paper today about him. That first game we really left him out to dry, and besides that day I don’t have any complaints. he’s got a ton of patience in one on one situations, hes very solid and disciplined as a goaltender. the way he sees the game and anticipates plays allows this. I think he is well on his way to the top goaltenders of the NHL, this is a wild time with young guys like him and Roberto and Henrik playing so well

It drives me nuts when people blame defensive mistakes on goaltenders. I don’t know, maybe I just can actually SEE when a play is beyond a goalie’s responsibility because I am a goaltender. you probably also think all 4 goals just now were johnsons fault.

btw I forgot to say it in my last post; I got my coaching certification today! I’m the goalie coach for a high school varsity team this year

[/quote]

Never said he wasn’t good and hes defnitely a top 10 in the league but still not as amazing as everyone is making him out to be.

whats the deal with bringing in cameras to the game?

u can bring them, i always bring mine.

I’ve never had a problem bringing one in. If you have it in a case, they’ll want to check it at the gate. Thats about it though.

word im finally going to a game, sitting in the harbor club, section 211… i didnt go to ONE game last year… im excited

[quote=“MicaH,post:169,topic:36504"”]

word im finally going to a game, sitting in the harbor club, section 211… i didnt go to ONE game last year… im excited

[/quote]

dude i’m in 211 too tonight see ya there

i want to do something for the game tonight, because i am too poor to attend, anyone up for going somewhere?

I will be 200 Level Table 3…and Press box…

And finding Pat with kicking his leafs loving ass :slight_smile:

Theres a party in my pants

[quote=“SilverGTP,post:170,topic:36504"”]

dude i’m in 211 too tonight see ya there

[/quote]

look for my camera bro!

[quote=“RobHimself,post:173,topic:36504"”]

Theres a party in my pants

[/quote]

and his name is aaron

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:172,topic:36504"”]

I will be 200 Level Table 3…and Press box…

And finding Pat with kicking his leafs loving ass :slight_smile:

[/quote]

woot nothing like a good asskicking…but at least my dana is together…:tup:

[quote=“MicaH,post:169,topic:36504"”]

[/quote]

I’ll prob see you there. I’m sitting in 209, row 1 or row 3.

I think TO is > Atlanta and Washington, so this game should help guage where there Sabres are at right now.

miller not playing tonight?

someone said the buffalo news was reporting that he has a funeral for his cousin tonight.

TBone with the start.

shit…