OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

wow we are playing so good right now

37 shots in 2nd

let’s keep the steamroller a rollin’!

talk about defense taking a shit. Poor Johnson, this can’t be good for his confidence. The last one he’s got to be kicking himself about, but I can’t lie; I’ve been scored on the same exact way. Caps just have no trap, are making mistakes at our blue line and coughing up odd man rushes.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:133,topic:36504"”]

MILLER IS A LITTLE OVERRATED BY SABRES FANS!!

[/quote]

that’s fucking bullshit. Miller is an excellent goaltender. I didn’t even think it was necessary for Lindy’s comment in the paper today about him. That first game we really left him out to dry, and besides that day I don’t have any complaints. he’s got a ton of patience in one on one situations, hes very solid and disciplined as a goaltender. the way he sees the game and anticipates plays allows this. I think he is well on his way to the top goaltenders of the NHL, this is a wild time with young guys like him and Roberto and Henrik playing so well

It drives me nuts when people blame defensive mistakes on goaltenders. I don’t know, maybe I just can actually SEE when a play is beyond a goalie’s responsibility because I am a goaltender. you probably also think all 4 goals just now were johnsons fault.

btw I forgot to say it in my last post; I got my coaching certification today! I’m the goalie coach for a high school varsity team this year

coldaccord, you playing tonight?

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:144,topic:36504"”]

btw I forgot to say it in my last post; I got my coaching certification today! I’m the goalie coach for a high school varsity team this year

[/quote]

congrads dude.

soupy scoressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

what the fuck is the score!!! i cannot see teh game online for some reason!!! :mad:

5-2 buffalo

ok good !

goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!1

6-3

goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!
:slight_smile:

fuckin right :beer: lambasted

[quote=“RedSoxDude19,post:145,topic:36504"”]

coldaccord, you playing tonight?

[/quote]

I’m out with a groin injury right now, have been for a couple weeks. will be for a couple weeks more, too. I still have my skate and shoots going on though, monday at 10 at riverside

i hope that they start spreading these goals over a long streach soon, and keep the blowout for the playoffs.

bout time we rack up 13 goals in 2 games :tspry:

I love that Spacek isnt scared to shoot this year :clap: hope he keeps playing the same way all year :ohnoes:

[quote=“RobHimself,post:133,topic:36504"”]

MILLER IS A LITTLE OVERRATED BY SABRES FANS!!

[/quote]

+1

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:158,topic:36504"”]

I love that Spacek isnt scared to shoot this year :clap: hope he keeps playing the same way all year :ohnoes:

[/quote]

Agreed.