OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

Carolina took out the Sens tonight too.

omfg, AWESOME game to go too… ;asf’ma’sfmgkda img oing to bed!!@

ok then!

amazing game to be at , espically the last goal when half or more of the arena was gone… they made atlanta look like a minor hockey team… and miller finally steped it up a little and the D

great game. glad I got tickets.

meh… 8-1>6-0.

go leafs go!

Looked great in HD last night. Can’t wait for more of that.

Taking the long shots again, too!

[quote=“Juan,post:118,topic:36504"”]

good game…Only if they continue to play like this

[/quote]

…and if the opponents play as bad as they did…atlanta sucks, which is one of the reasons we won the way we did. i hate people thinking we’re so good cus we beat a shitty team. dont get me wrong, i think we’re good, but not amazing. we still have the rest of the season to see how good we are.

i guaranteeeeed it, im psychic

msg hd was surprisingly amazing

def a hell of a game. Power Play looked great. Offense was setting plays up real well. Defense looked a hell of a lot better than the past two games.

I’m also excited that miller got his first shutout so early in the season :slight_smile: :tup:

He had someone to play for.

[quote=“TrueBlue,post:132,topic:36504"”]

He had someone to play for.

[/quote]

dont say that or else someone is gonna start kidnapping his family.

Flame suit on. MILLER IS A LITTLE OVERRATED BY SABRES FANS!!

[quote=“Poose22,post:128,topic:36504"”]

…and if the opponents play as bad as they did…atlanta sucks, which is one of the reasons we won the way we did. i hate people thinking we’re so good cus we beat a shitty team. dont get me wrong, i think we’re good, but not amazing. we still have the rest of the season to see how good we are.

[/quote]

Buffalo played great, and Atlanta played terrible. Any team has a chance to win on any given night, no matter how bad they are.

That being said, they really had the PP clicking last night. I think a lot of people are forgetting how good Connolly is as the power play QB. 3 points for him on the first 3 power plays.

:clap:

these refs are whistle happy tonight

goal!!!

goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!

NUMBER 2!!!

goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!

goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!