Official 07-08 Penguins Thread

You really should not say anything about Conklin. You obviously hate the guy and say stupid shit like that. Fact is he does play his angles very well and knows how not to give up rebounds. That’s why you rarely see him flopping around having to make an amazing save. Not to mention his ability to play the puck. Fact is he had a average to bad couple of games, which he is due considering how he dominated the NHL lately…it is going to happen. Brodeur even gets lit up from time to time.

As for the game yesterday it was sweet…I was there (thanks Tom) Fleury played very good for his first start…Talbot’s goal was one if the sickest all year. I don’t think the score showed how well we played. It was kinda weird to see Colby and Christensen out here…they should be happy. Both got a good amount of ice time and Christensen was on the #1 PP line and Colby on the #2. Anyone see Colby take a run at Malone when malone was about to get off for a line change…funny…then he also almost took Fleury out with the net…you could tell he didnt mean to, but it was still funny/crazy. Then there was Kovalchuk trying to destroy Malkin @ center ice…good thing he missed. Good game overall, glad I went.