Official 07-08 Penguins Thread

…conklin cant be fucked with. 50saves???

x2…this brings a tear to me

and conklin was that dude tonight. we looked ok as a team mostly cause he was amazing.

Connor James got fucking silly on DiPietro.

So silly!!! :blue:

Also good to see Fleury back on the bench and Malkin break his pointless streak.

The team is so deep right now it’s exciting to think about, especially upon the return of Sid, how house the lines are going to be.

Keep this in mind nancy pants…

Wow I was shocked we won yesterday with how hot the islanders are and us missing players and having distractions. I will say T-Conk deserves a nice steak dinner…he is the man and gets shit done. With him playing so well it will be hard to justify starting Fleury. Can’t wait to see what the lines will be with our new players and no Sid…I would think Sid should be back soon. I hope very soon I am going to the Atlanta game this weekend.

Did anyone hear Conner James’ story about getting to the game. He was in a grocery store getting steaks and I guess he didn’t have his cell phone…they paged him and said you got 20 minutes to be on the road to get to the arena. Then he scores his first NHL goal…which was sick. He has a really cool story now for his first NHL goal.

Pretty sick story haha. Does anyone on here ever student rush?

I used to student rush when the line wasn’t a half mile long and when I had a student ID.

omg! omg! classic. enjoy.

I want to see this but crosby/malkin/hossa

:repost: x50 (stevens /trottier)

probly the 4th time just in this thread.

im surprised you didnt catch it when chad posted 4 times:bj:

I’ve chosen to block/ignore yours and bics speculative comments on the game of hockey due to lack of a better understanding.

yeah that was a crazy story about james…

he did pull a nice move to get that wide open net…

anyone see an article on how he got to the game at all?

look ^ 8 posts

yopu symbolize that by doing this

^^^^
^^^^
^^^^
^^^^
^^^^
^^^^
^^^^
^^^^

I am sure he saw what I posted and wanted to read an article…anyways here is the article:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08058/860687-61.stm

The Penguins recalled forwards Connor James and Nathan Smith from their minor-league team in Wilkes-Barre so they could field a 20-man lineup, but those two did not arrive until the middle of the second period.

Mind you, it was worth the trip for James, who scored his first career NHL goal just hours after getting his first promotion over a supermarket intercom.

Turns out his cell phone had broken earlier in the day and James, just back in northeast Pennsylvania after a brief stint with the Penguins, was grocery shopping when the team got word he was being recalled.

He was checking out steaks when Baby Penguins coach Todd Richards contacted the store and had James paged on the public-address system so he could tell him that he had 20 minutes to get ready for a trip to Long Island.

“It was kind of weird,” James said.

Yeah, just a bit.

James and Smith were driven to the game by Baby Penguins executive Jeff Barrett but, because of heavy traffic and foul weather, didn’t reach the arena until the first intermission, and did not make it onto the ice until the game was half over.

haha. :greddy:

ya, ive come to realize your superior hockey knowledge so i can understand why you would do that and i apologize.

Thanks Bics, I did see what you posted…I should have quoted it… Yes I wanted to see the write up.

It’s okay, everyone has feeds to espn.

:rolleyes: ok.

why dont you just continue to find old, reposted youtube vids that have nothing to do with anything, cause you cant seem to add anything intelligent to the conversation, douchbag