Official 07-08 Penguins Thread

im pretty sure i stop u all the time :slight_smile:

i’m pretty sure this thread is about the Pens

Malone is dominant. i want to see 30goals!
Fleury has been insane lately.

Yeah I agree. I just want Sid to get a few good games in before the playoffs and for the Pens to play Boston so I can see them here again!

I heard that Sid may be back for tomorrow’s game. It will be nice to see him, hossa, and dupuis on a line…that line is gonna be soooo fast. Boston is one team I do not want to see in the playoffs…they seem to know how to slow down our offense and we seems to have a hard time with them. I would love to see us take the #1 spot and for the Capitals to get the #8 spot…wow that would be a show to watch. We seem to dominate them and old Ovechkin down pretty good. BTW Fleury is playing some damn good hockey…I think I heard them say he only gave up more than 2 goals once in 10 games…dominate

I’d like to see us play Filthy in the 1st round. I know they’ve had our number this season, but I think we have the firepower to absolutely embarrass them in the playoffs.

I think we would play well against them and would beat them. But I think how dirty they are and you know if we are up 3 games to none they will start taking crazy cheap shots at Crosby and Malkin…not worth getting one of those dudes injured.

Sad but true… They are a bunch of lowlifes and they would be trying to take people out.

if warm ups counted you and brad would surpass Ovechkin in points this year.

i wanna see us play the caps in the first round
because

1. we have been dominating them as of late
  2. I would get to go to the games

that series would be awesome…

Caps are really close with the competition there right at the 9th going on with 83 points there soooo close close to Boston/philly left theres so much compare to they also have 5 games left and there all division games…

Even at this point its so hard to say whos going to play who honestly… Id like to see play ethier the caps or the flyers!

x2

i was sayin this the other day also. just like the end of the season being 2 philly games. they are gonna get banged up real bad. hopefully they can stay away from injuries the last two games. atleast there is what a week of break before the play offs start?

Pretty awesome to see sid back…and with hossa…even though they didnt get to play together all that much considering how Hossa left twice and we were on the PK a lot. From what i did see, we are scary…it is going to be insane. Props to Ruutu and big George for playing a good game…I love it when Ruu scores.

BTW Hossa should be fine

http://www.postgazette.com/pg/08088/868740-100.stm

woo woo going to the game today…

lets go pens!!!

Didn’t get to see much of the game last night…but the first half sounded rough. At least we got a point…now we got to hope Washington wins out…we need to dominate their bitch asses.

Who all is going to the last reg season game this year?..I’ll be there with smokeyassturdbreath, my bro and a friend

look for me on tv tomm night when i win Hossa’s jersey

explain?

tonight is the last home game. the “shirts off our backs” game. they call fans from the stands down, sign and give them the jersey they played in. its something the team does as a thank you for the support.

Yep…look for me getting Letang’s jersey

I’ll be getting malones