Official 07-08 Penguins Thread

deion > you

bics > you

haha…what’s that supposed to mean?

haha nottin just being a retard, on a side note

I got a crosby winter classic jersey that i bought for $200, its size 48. When i bought it, i told them youth size large and they sent me the adult. now they wont refund my money, so someone make an offer on this and buy it from me. Ill be puttin it in the classifieds soon with pictures.

why would you want a youth large? for someone else?

ya my lil nephew

:rofl: smort just got one for 75

ill sell it for $75

Hockey Ali-Oop? That was an insane goal NJ just put in…

Fucking straight domination tonight.

Some highlight material in that game last’s night. Malkin needs to keep it up if he wants to have a shot at the scoring title. He is 4 points back now with a game in hand…so hopefully he can get a 4-5 point night some time soon.

missed the game, i was too busy burning burnyd on the ice…haha

lets go pens!!

i think it was malone where it kinda passed to himself between the devil legs and shot it and hit the post was awesome. i absolutely enjoyed the game on saturday. most fun i had watching a game in a long time. tonight hopefully will be as enjoyable

maybe chad, not you , you must of been shooting on a different burnyd.

I do remember making many break away and lateral movement saves on some small little mexican kid with a RMU jersey on though…

Good thing I don’t get VS…sounded like a terrible game. Anyone watch it? T-conk suck…or was it the D? Either way it looks like Fleury is the starter (for now)…he is playing some damn good hockey. No points for Geno…but washington got shutout yesterday.

hunters goal was bad D, the other ones its alittle bit of both, i’d say. Conk didnt play bad but didnt play amazing either. Malones move at the end was sick, wish he wouldve buried it.

Nothing pretty abou tlast night’s game. Hopefully we can pull it together tonight to give Brodeur another lesson.

haha… im pretty sure i did the michigan on u during warm ups… then that kid tried and smort crushed him… lol

lets go pens!!

im pretty sure you cant even pick the puck up like that, let alone have the skill to wrap it around the net in the air.