Official 07-08 Penguins Thread

what an atmosphere down there tonight

great game tonight. maybe we can finish these fags off in Wachovia before the end of the week!

What a game…Talbot came through big…as did Big George and Uncle Gary. Sid seems to have his game on too…that backhand where he hit the post was sick. I am sure it will be crazy in Philly, but if we play like we did in the first two games we should be fine. On a side note…where was the diving on Ruutu…and that was def a goal off of Hatcher’s ugly ass face.

How the fuck could they not reverse that call on Crosby’s goal? That was so clearly a goal on the replay…they fucked around looking at it for almost five minutes…that was an embarrassment for the whole NHL. Fortunately it did not change the outcome.

I think it was Gonchar’s…Crosby never touched it…but yes it was a joke. You could see the one side of the puck was like 6-7 inches over the line. Last time I checked the puck doesnt have a diameter of 7 inches.

Just read that Braydon Coburn face needed over 50 stitches…wow…he got balled up. They said it looks really ugly…but if the swelling goes down he may play…that rough.

It’s quite sick that any line at any time can get quick goals. They concentrate/shutdown Malkin and along comes another 3 lines of ass whooping. If they choose Crosby, it’s the same scenario for them.

hrrrmm

http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=goaloh1.jpg

'twas definitely a goal. but def. glad it didn’t affect the outcome. what a terrible call.

I definantly think it was a goal, but when you think about it from the side of toronto, they could not see enough to overturn the call on the ice, that shot that was posted previously shows it but i dont think that was from video they access to. I basically think for that 5 min they were like well this is a goal but we cant really prove it with what we have. just my 2 cents

bad calls go both ways. It sucks that pens fans are dwelling on 1 call when the team is playing just incredible hockey right now. The pens can take a few bad calls, move on, and still beat the shit out of philly.

Pens fans will dwell on any call that is bad. It’s just in our nature. We of course see that we won but I hate the officials that call the Pittsburgh games.

Let’s Go Pens!

Let’s Go Pens!

watchin the western game… man detroit looks good. i def thing that if pgh and det. make it to the cup games. the two best teams will be there. but im scared about the wings.

I watched a few of the Wings games too…they do look strong. They are by far better than any team we faced so far. It seems like if we both go to the finals it would be a very fun series to watch. Both teams like to control the puck and play solid D. Bit we have to hope we can win in Philly now…they are a tough team at home. Tonight’s game should be fun to watch…be on a look out for them to take some runs at some of our top guys. They know if they lose this one their chances are slim to none to advance.

With Briere and Scumberger on the lam, they’re all but done. They’re defense is depleted and they’re relying on a broken down Derian Hatcher to handle the duties. Biron doesn’t have the experience of playing in the playoffs (but neither does Fleury really) so it’s going to be interesting to see how the next couple of games play out. I really just don’t think they have much left in the tank, and, if nothing else, they’re going to start sending the goons out to take shots at the big names on our team.

Can’t wait till tonights game wooohooo. If we play detriot I think it will be pretty ruff to beat them.

I have no worries about the Flyers, but playing the Red Wings in the finals is going to be rough.

Found some pretty funny pics and photoshops on thepensblog.com you guys should check it out:

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6319/57248846cq8.jpg

http://bp0.blogger.com/_fw7iF68JR8k/SCkfcP9V1YI/AAAAAAAAQbo/YDsb1qSneoE/s1600/-1.jpeg