Official 08-09 Penguins Thread

yes that was my thoughts exactly as I was watching this game tonight, I think we need to trade around some guys and get some better guys at the blue line, someone who can play 2 way hockey score goals and play well in our zone… scuderi played really well tonight as did letang… wtf is up with talbot? Like it seems lke ever since he signed that contract he hasnt done shit, he stops skating all the time and does not through him self around lie a typical goon would…

what I would really like to see is if we could trade someone with a backup goalie who is capable of making back to back starts as well as a defenseman, something like a deal that would involve saborin for someone like josh harding… im sure with the salary cap and this time of the year people are wanting to get rid of players… especially some of these teams who have too much wrapped into goaltending right now I am anxious to see what will happen with chicago.

Also about tonight all we did was come down the wing and shoot it right into fernanadez’s chest we did not pursue rebounds as well as we should have also :frowning: