Official 08-09 Penguins Thread

I didn’t think we played too well overall…the PP was not clicking and in the second we got dominated…I think at one time we were getting outshot 12-1…gotta play a full 60 minutes!

And I have to say…I never seen a player play as soft as Satan…no effort, not 1% of any kind of physical play…scared to go get the puck…bum

ya the after show people were calling in about trading satan, also it was the second period where we got outshot 12-1.

PP did look week, noone wanted to get infront of the net and screen, everyone was chasing the puck

Agreed, if he could actually receive a pass without it bouncing off his stick, we could have had a few more shots on goal right near the net. But then again that would mean that he would actually have to pull the trigger which it seems like he didn’t do at all last night. I was excited when we picked him up, but he has been a HUGE disappointment.

http://penguins.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=405884

boo. it’d be cool if he still did the skills competition.

http://penguins.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=406038

imagine going out and seeing all those guys at a bar drinking!!

http://thefourthperiod.com/news/pit090129.html

any thoughts?

I dont know why we would give up anyone for colby seeing how he is a free agent in the off season and we can sign him then…

also
i would rather have st. louis then hejduk…

seems to me we got rid of colby because he wasnt the “sniper” they were looking for to compliment crosby on the first line… i dont know why we would re-acquire him for that purpose.

also i thought they played a good game last night. i didnt think crosby looked nearly 100% in the early part of the game, but he played out of his mind. i’m surprised they dont put malkin at center and play him on the wing until his knee can fully recover.

They played awesome, i liked how they drove to the net,

I still don’t understand why they keep putting boucher in instead of golgoski,

i missed last nights win. i gave up after the first

ha, i only started in the 3rd…

Karate kid was on

^poser fans

:rofl: right.

the TB 3rd period was great, didnt care for the rest of the game lol… I was switching back and forth between karate kid as well.

I went to the game last night, sat 2 rows back from the Jackets bench, great seats… even better game :smiley:
Letang is really starting to get some confidence shooting the puck

so much for the game of the week. whats up with fleury letting all those rebounds go?

:wtcslap: fuckin Hossa

yeah it was a rough game…I mean we played somewhat good for getting shutout. I think when a team is shutting you down like that you have to go to the net and get an ugly goal…but t-conk was being tough with letting up no rebounds.

Yep buryndtrudface good call on t-conk being terrible…only saved the season for us last year and has 6 shutouts as the backup this season in a total of 27 games played…idiot

i saw a guy at walmart yesterday after the game with a hossa pens jersey that guy got some balls. t-conk is damn good said he has more wins then their starter. only if malkin was able to backhand that shot into the net early off then the game would have been different i think.

need a trade soon :stuck_out_tongue:

my roomates girlfriend won the signed crosby jersy on extra attacker last week!

didnt he develop the game for them?