OFFICIAL '08 Nissan GTR Thread *now with test results*

video?

Yeah, I read the same thing but, I don’t hink there is video.

:roflpicard:
Human brain can’t react fast enough, no real information to say they if they were 2 feet apart of 2 miles apart. The drivel I’ve seen each time this is mentioned is mind numbing, this hardly means anything about the braking ability of either vehicle.

blah blah blah, stupid audi humpers

:loopie:

:picard:

He just said it couldn’t stop fast enough. It doesn’t matter if they were 2 inches apart or 2 feet apart, it didn’t stop in time.

i seriously got chills from that part…

fucking insane…beating out the Carrera GT too…wow

Huh?

:bigclap:

Your reading comprehension doesn’t seem to be working in time.

I said that in other threads, morons are proclaiming that it is a clear indication of the amazing stopping power of the GTR in comparison to the R8. In reality, I could make any of you, in any car, plow in to the back of my grandmas gremlin at inappropriate distances for the speeds (like one would always be doing on a rack track).

:srsly:

see my comments in the ZR1 thread…

No video yet but we have this:

Nope, you said this.

Where are these other threads, because I really couldn’t give 2 shits about them, but I’d love for you to search them for me :slight_smile:

Fucking learn to read you retard.

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3872317&highlight=gtr

Just a little tap.

You sir, are a gayboy.

http://www.tremek.com/forum/automotive-news/39692-haltech-r35-gtr-runs-11-1-124mph.html have we all seen this yet?

saw one drive by me a few hours ago on main in williamsville.

This is kind of funny…

My dad just got his Infinity serviced and he told me they had a car there called the g-t/r.
I said, “Yeah I have heard of it.”
He said, “It is $76,000 and like 480hp!”
I told him about the buzz around this car.
I said, “You should buy it for your 74th birthday this Saturday.”
He said, “I am going to call and see if it is sold yet.”
:lol:

thats not very nice

^?

i heard they’ve turned down offers of over 100k