OFFICIAL: 2008 ELECTION THREAD

^ thats you not all the other voters.

and how many fucking times to do we have to tell you people, McCain is not Bush.

Holy FUCK!

You will vote who ever your party nominates, I believe that. I don’t believe for a second that every Clinton supporter will based on what I’ve been reading.

EDIT:
Ok, the 28% that suddenly dumped in for Lake county was all from the city of Gary. The rest of the state, which is rural, will go Hillary so she’ll probably still take IN.

:lol:

Why does oboma’s feelings about this guy even matter. He wasn’t the one that put him up on a pedestal, it was news organizations that put that video up going “look at what oboma’s pastor said” It was his pastor not him. My dad was a racist fuck, but I’m not. so what does my dads opinion matter if you are talking to me.

Oboma didn’t bring him up news channels kept bugging him about it. why should he have had to answer for him in the first place?

Clinton wins IN 51% to Obamas 49%…wow what a victory. :confused:

yeah, that stupid 20,000 vote margin is going to keep her in the race for an extra month or so :gay3:
Anyone catch Obama’s speech last night? It’s pretty clear that he’s in general election mode now. Oh, and the 2 mayors from indiana on CNN fighting at ~1am about releasing the vote totals were awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5goTs_Bp8I Starting at 1:30

So who will be his running mate?

Old white guy.

It better be or he is done.:biglaugh:

:lol:

McDermott was getting pissed when I went to bed around 12:15am. Sounds like he finally snapped.

And McDermott > Clay.

It should be interesting to see how many states require photo ID for the presidential election. That’s an issue the Republicans have been fighting for since before the first Bush election. We won a major victory on when the Supreme Court ruled it was legal for states to require a government issued photo idea to vote.

IN required one for the primary vote last night.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080428/ap_on_go_su_co/scotus_voter_id

Maybe today is my tin foil hat day, but I don’t buy the liberals arguement that requiring ID will scare away legal voters.

I agree haveing some ID just makes sense.

eh, I think the issue was more the forms that they accepted. It was pretty much a current and valid driver’s license, military ID or passport. I could see most old people that don’t drive not having one of those. They turned down people with expired passports and things. I’d rather see the group of old Democrat nuns got denied for using social security cards and expired photo ID be able to vote in my primary than Republicans with drivers license sent out by Rush, but that’s just me :gotme:

No comments about the primary last night?

How about this:

:awdrifter:

Does anyone honestly think that one of these clowns can make a difference in their life?
All three of them are a bunch of dumb monkeys.

:poke:

I was more concerned with the fact that the dem won another special house election in an R +10 district, thats the 3rd one this year. McCain is your only hope, your boys are going to get slaughtered again in congress.

That district in Miss. was huge. I like McCain campaigning in Oregon talking about global warming trying to sway a blue state over which I doubt he is going to be able to do.

The more I hear about the Clinton’s and their campaign, the more I laugh. They live in a different world than the rest of us but w/e.

West Virginia is a waste. It’s a redneck red state and will always be that way. Hell, the democrats in WV vote republican so the dems have no chance at winning WV in the primary. I think it has something like 6 electoral votes. Wooptie do.

LOL, 7% of the state went for Edwards. On the R side, Huckabee got 10% and Romney 4%. :picard:

I need to bust out the banned abercrombie “It’s all relative in west virginia” shirt later today.

Yeah, WV is pretty much useless but what can you do. I am just glad it’s a small percentage of the population.