Official 2011 nfl thread

There is always next year, that’s the Beauty.

Unless you’re one of those teams that has never made it to the SuperBowl, then you know… just give up.

Eagles…that is all…

Today is the day.

Predictions?

I say Giants by a field goal.

Giants win with a walk off Homerun. …

Sorry Baseball on my mind!

Football is gay. Waiting for all the fags to be home for kickoff, so we can go out :rofl

Only thing i pay attention to is the commericials

Yup. Fortunately, they are available on Hulu.

Strong work Giants, hell of a football game!

Damn close

Awesome!!

…as a Jets fan…and even though the Giants pretty much knocked the Jets out of the playoffs in Week 16…congrats to the New York Giants. There is nothing better (other than actually winning the SB) for a Jets fan than to see the Pats/Brady/Belichick lose.

That Bradshaw TD almost cost them but wow, what a game.

I almost called it too. I said Giants would beat em on a last second FG and I thought it was going to happen but Bradsaw had to score :lol.

The 4th quarter was amazing and the fact that the game was still up in the air when Brady threw the final hail mary pass into the inzone is what makes for a great football game.

I’m not sure on the player but the touchdown by the Giants where the player stopped, turned around and fell backwards into the in-zone was awesome :rofl

The Pats let him score, I don’t think he was expecting that at all. They wanted the ball back with as much time as possible. If you watch the replays, notice how all the defenders just gave up and let that hole open right up for him.

The last minute of that game was nerve wracking, but great football played by both teams.

Yep last minute was still under pressure. Brady can do a lot with a minute. There were a few passes on that final run where the receivers dropped balls they should have caught and pissed Brady off.

I’m quite happy with the game.

Commercials on the other hand could have been more epic.

What the fuck is an “in-zone”

Where all the guys in the “friend zone” wanna be.

Hopefully six more months before I have my FB news feed plastered with Giants fans’ comments. I’m so sick of the “we won, we won the Super Bowl! We took out the Pats! WE WE WE WE WE WE WE WE!”

Oh really? I forgot about your status update saying you were signed to the Giants making seven figures a year. Oh, you weren’t? You just bought a jersey and hat and you’re a part of the team?

:rofl @ Cossey’s explanation of the ‘in-zone’.

Fans may not be signed… but if you don’t have die hard fans spending money on tickets, apparel, and memorabilia… you don’t have teams and if you don’t have teams then you don’t have an NFL.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

+1

That is honestly the most irritating thing on earth.