Official 2011 nfl thread

Yeah what was that Kevin?

Next week will be hard. Giants got rocked by the 49ers during the regular season but hopefully they can just stay on their hot streak and rally on it.

Packers didn’t show up to play… Nick don’t you have a tranny friend you need to call?

What? Got rocked? They lost 27-20 LOL, not only that but the Giants team was playing terrible football at that time!

Ehhh it felt like I was watching a more lopsided game when I watched it :lol

And they were playing terrible football, if they ride this hot streak and keep doing what they’ve been they will be fine!

Packers were even getting all the right calls and still got beat down

That was a fucking fumble

And that “blow to the head” that got them their last td?

Bullshit.

Eli drove the Giants down to the 20 with under a minute to go and on 4th down trying to get in and tie itJustin Smith batted his pass down, it was a very close game. Probably will be this week also, Go Giants

What game did you watch? I remember JPP rocking Gore to the locker room and Giants having several key players and still barely lost the game.

Obviously not the right one, I remember it being a worse loss than it was.

Giants are a much healthier team and not anywhere near the team they played. It should be a great game.

There he is!

God I hate the Patriots and Tom Brady’s face.

Ravens just BLEW it. Holy shit.

Hoping the Giants get beat for some reason… Just sick of all the updates on Fb about all the people rooting for them.

This is a hell of a football game, into OT we go!

DONE. Giants/Patriots Superbowl!

Dear lord. The worst is when people attempt to assimilate themselves as part of the team. For example, “YES! Can’t believe we did it! Superbowl 2012 here we come!”

You mean I had no part in helping these athletes with multi-million dollar contracts do their job and win football games? That’s absurd. But I bought a hat and a jersey and tuned in every Sunday!

Don’t get me wrong, team spirit is a good thing, but to include yourself as a team member is simply retarded.

yeah, i also hate it when half the people arent even giants fans. i’m sure durring their 4 game losing streak they werent rooting for them.

Well my 49ers are out better luck next yr…