Official 2011 nfl thread

Looking to be a good season.

Or the G-Men to show up to Philly.

Or Vick breaking his hand I heard? I worked all day yesterday… missed a ton of shit.

I don’t know, I just caught the highlights as I slept through the game.

However I got the results when my friends texted me (I’m a Raiders fan) and called up a buddy of mine who is a huge Jets fan and I was supposed to watch the game with him.

Told him I’m sorry I missed it and asked him how it went. He went off saying how Jets wont 32-24 and it was a very good game etc, until I told him no need for fluffing I already knew the results and his team got walked :rofl

Record setting Jets game. 5 scores on turnovers.

I loved the commentator saying that the teams would be doing better if defense was on the field full time.

Sanchez should have been benched as he was useless.

I played a guy in my fantasy league who had the ravens D/ST…needless to say i got raped in the ass by it because they scored 3 TD’s and had a bunch of other turnovers all totaling 29 points…I nearly lost my shit last night when i saw it unfolding before me.

go pack go. was a good day to have rodgers in one of your fantasy leagues.

sanchez was terrible last night. i saw so many balls like 15 yards away from reciever over and over lol.

I wish i could watch football, instead of working. That’d be nice. Season has sucked for me so far. HORSESHIT.

Jets offensive line = HS quality. This means that they are 3-and-out every possession. This then means that the Jets D is out on the field ALL THE TIME and thus getting tired. THIS then means that they can’t stop the opposing offense. What does ALL this equal? Bad plays and bad losses. SIGN SOMEONE FOR THE OFFENSIVE LINE AND REPLACE BAXTER/DUCASSE. COME ON!

Santonio Holmes calling out team mates. Sanchez nearly getting killed. Bad play calling. No run game.

The 2 AFC Championship games feel like 50 years ago. It’ll probably 50 years, at this rate, before they get back there.

And now we have to face NE. Great.

Jets have no chance against NE, count that as a loss.

However last year they were doing damn good almost making it to the Super Bowl.

But losing to Raiders? That’s just embarrassing :lol

You obviously don’t know much about football…

Woot Giants pulling it off later in the 4th

Me?

No… Vlad

2 epic meltdowns late in the game by the cowboys this year…

Isn’t heaving opinions great?

i wouldnt say losing to the raiders is embarrassing at all. they have the number one running back in the league in my opinion. speed at reciever, a get the job done quarterback.

jets got to get back to basics. establish a good run game and the passing game will follow.

surprised giants haven’t contacted randy moss or TO with their WR problems

I think if they fix the o-line (Jets) it will fix their run game. Which will fix their pass game. And also their defense.

My bucs sure looked like a contender getting their asses handed to them by the 49ers… UGHH…

Hope they bounce back and win against the Saints and Bears(in london) then that loss to the 49ers will look more like a fluke then anything lol