Official 2011 nfl thread

Packers bringing the heat.

I stopped watching in the first half as they seemed to be getting their ass handed to them.

Wake up to find they went through unanswered in the second half for the win. Jeesus.

BS calls on the Jets game cost them the victory most likely. That was a fumble and they damn know it.

So pumped my seahawks won

Seems like the 49ers have the NFC Worst all but wrapped up lol they’re halfway there already at 4 wins.

go pack go

that is all.

though i must say, i felt it was a fumble in the jets game, but who am i? they seam to get screwed a lot on calls IMO.

is it tebow time?

tebow?

It seems in quite a few recent games there was some obvious bad ref calls that were sided on opposition. I rarely see them win favorably on a call, and I’m not biased as I’m neutral on the team.

Even the commentators were saying it was a fumble.

Many agree

right im not a jets fan and im just saying last few games i think a few calls coulda went the other way.

and yes, is it Tim Tebow time in Denver?

Yah… dunno how you can say that, since only a quarter of the season has been played.

…great win by the J E T S JETS JETS JETS. Offense is finally starting to play well…this in turn is keeping the defense rested allowing them to make big plays when needed (picking off Rivers a couple times). Excellent. Maybe this team isn’t as bad as I thought. I still doubt they will go to the AFC game for the third year, but at least they look like a playoff team.

that was a great game, i have no voice today due to all the yelling i did yesterday at Andy’s on new scotland especially when the chargers yanked the ball right outta our hands as if he wasnt holding it, then when they took our TD away but oh well, we still made it back! J-E-T-S!!!

on a sidenote, really dolphins?? you’re up 15-0 then fuck it up in the last couple mins…two words, Tebow Time!

You’re a Jets fan? Thought I was alone lol.

Yeah it was a good building block to go into the bye week with. Looking forward to the Bills game and then NE shortly after.

As for Dolphins, they are tanking it for Andrew Luck. I didn’t really know much about Luck yesterday so I went and watched a highlight video on YouTube. WOW. I don’t think I’ve ever seen as promising a prospect as him. He might end up being an amazing QB in this league.

haha yea i just got into football this season, my boss and i are planning on going to the jets bills game in late nov bc he’s a die hard bills fan so it should be interesting haha. one of my best friends is a huge fins fan and when they played the jets last week and got that first field goal, she was talking a lot of shit until 2 mins later when we got that 100 yard TD so i had to calm her down when she celebrated as they scored the first points with their FG yesterday

Damn Raiders need their QB back.

No points scored last game.

:lol nice.

I used to be an NBA fan above anything, but with the NBA in a MUCH uglier lockout than the NFL ever was…I’m becoming way more of a football guy. I love both sports though. Can’t wait for UAlbany’s bball season to start. Season tickets, 3rd row, center court. Every game.

THANK YOU GIANTS!

Now the Bills, Pats, and Jets are all tied for first. This sets up a GREAT game next week when NE comes to NYJ’s house. I think Jets win 21-17. The Pats D is terrible and with the Jets run game playing really well, this has helped Sanchez and the pass game. I think NE/NYJ will be similar to NE/NYG.

Phillip Rivers sucks. What happened to that guy?

Aaron Rodgers is a BEAST.

Great win for Giants but many poor decisions and Manning is a big baby who is afraid to get hit.

Jets showed a great game and seemed unstoppable.

Raiders lost… Again

his brother is the same way, which is why they both had the longest streaks of games started in the league. i’ll take a few bad off the back foot throws in return to have my starting QB behind center all year

Throwing an interception into touchdown zone by Manning because he’s scared of getting hit, when the Patriots QB was managing bullet throws of 20+ yards as he’s falling from the hit in the same game really shows a difference though.

was the only time sence i remember jets fans were routing for the gmen…

go pack go, that is all.

but eli came away with the CLUTCH td pass. did brady? i think not. i dont like either team, but when it mattered eli came through not brady.

I wouldn’t overstate Brady’s ability to get hit and make throws. It’s a proven fact that when Brady starts to get hit alot, he becomes mediocre. How do you think Rex Ryan and the Jets have managed to beat him the last few years? By getting in his face and knocking him down.

The only QB I can think of that doesn’t mind getting hit is Rothlisberger. But that’s just because he’s freakin MASSIVE. McNabb was the same way as was Steve McNair. Most QB’s rather not get hit.