Official 2011 nfl thread

Giants win.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC02AtZYZ9I”]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC02AtZYZ9I[/ame]

One of the most incredible plays I’ve ever seen.

My Redskins lost to the Vikings today, which doesn’t really bother me much considering we were just playing to lose so we can move up in the draft.

Giants/Jets game was ridiculous to watch today, so many back and forth plays. Mark Sanchez makes some throws that make you scratch your head.

With the Giants pulling off the W that automatically eliminates the Eagles, so it will be the Giants and Cowboys playing for the NFC East crown.

I absolutely despise the Cowboys and hope the Giants pull off the win next week.

Thank God for the NBA. Jets another disappointment. Their season is over.

Go Heat!

The Motor City is back in the post season! That was one of the most complete games we played this season. Now it’s just a matter of where we will be playing!

The jets play calling coupled with Mark Sanchez was absolutely terrible yesterday. I think that team needs to go in a new direction at quarterback or get back to the old Jets offense of ground and pound.

I agree that they need a new OC, but they just extended his contract. Oh well. Thankfully I have basketball to fall back on which is my most favorite sport anyway.

Sanchez has moments of briliance and then other moments where you wonder WTF. I’m sure the OC isn’t helping his case.

They showed a graphic about how his QB rating is near 100 in 4th quarters, etc.

The dude can usually play pretty well…but the need to draft an a good OL (Wayne Hunter is getting beat like a drum all year, etc.) and that should help him.

Despicable performance by Sanchez this weekend…if the Jets can pull it off against Miami this weekend as well as the Bengals, Titans, and either Raiders or Broncos losing, they’re back in the wild card slot but they need three teams to lose and a victory against the Phins…chances: very slim but hey miracles happen lol

Miami is playing really well right now. We aren’t beating them. And I don’t see the other teams losing the way we need so…it’s home for them this playoffs. Maybe Rex will finally shut up, but I doubt it. He’ll be screaming, “We’re winning the SB next year” before he even gets off the Dolphins field. Idiot.

yea, im thinking we’ll be 8-8 this year…but it would be pretty crazy if the jets managed by some act of god to make it to the superbowl lol

Raiders still have a shot at the wildcard. They need to win and another team to lose. crosses fingers

im hoping the bengals can get a win this week and get into the playoffs. also hoping the cowboys win and get in while knocking out the gmen.

my playoff tickets for the second round in green bay arrived today. cant wait. leaving next friday morning around 1am to head out for the weekend.

Enjoy.

I’m rooting for the Giants in these playoffs as they are the other NY team. Go NY!

im hoping the giants lose. i already saw packers @ giants live this year, i dont really care to watch giants @ packers live lol.

myself id like to see detroit beat the saints and go to green bay but thats not going to happen, so hopefully ill see the falcons.

going to be the Saints or Packers against Ravens or Steelers

you cant count out the 49ers or the patriots either.

I’d like to see the Giants but I think the Packers are going to take it.

He’s done another feat today by hurdling over a defender. :rofl

If the 9ers make the superbowl I’ll leave this forum and never come back, thats how confident they will not make the playoffs. They are a .500 team in a 13 win teams flesh, they played shitty teams and the good teams that play like shit here and there (giants,ravens) also faced a Steelers team with a hobbled Big Ben.

BTW looks like they’ll be facing the Saints, they wont stop the Saints offense or be able to put the points up they do.

Seems like Lions will still only have on post season win over the last 50 years.