Official 2011 nfl thread

agreed. chicago never a given win. idc who’s in town.

and im not only surprised the jets won 5, im surprised the bills have won 5 :rofl

as good as both teams have looked at times, theyve looked just as bad most of the time.

The cowboys dont have to play the packers twice (losses for you) lose on of the other games and 10-6 and the lions still wont make the playoffs. Thank god the NFC East sucks this year.

Jets = :facepalm

What a disappointment. Worst D in the league and that’s all they came up with? Impressive. Not.

:facepalm

Tim Tebow is going to have a movie made eventually…similar to “Angles In The Outfield”.

The stuff he is doing is unexplainable. Jets defense stuff them the entire game. I don’t even know what to tell you.

Being Christian, I think God is just on his side or something. I didn’t think God liked football, but I guess he’s a huge Bronco’s fan cause this kid just makes BAD play after BAD play and then all of a sudden when he absolutely needs to, he becomes freakin Barry Sanders or some other HOF’er.

such a huge upset last night =(

out near CRC Customs a guy has “I <3 Tony Romo” PAINTED on the side of his house with lights pointing at it at night. just figured I’d throw that out there

:l

I’m obviously kidding lol. Who knows what’s going on…all I know is that he keeps winning while playing HORRIBLY for 98% of the games he plays in.

And :lol at your sig.

LOL @ the giants. they will not make the post season, and if they somehow slip in, they wont win one playoff game. THEY ARE TERRIBLE!

i just dont get eli, goes from so good to so bad.

i guess it comes down to, you cant lose 3 out 4 quarters of the game, and try to make it all back up at the end. it worked a few times but you cant play and win like that every game.

as far as my packers… they made it to 10-0… but if they are going to keep this going they need to pick up the defense a lot. i have no doubts in rodgers and the offense, but tampa bay shouldnt have scored that many points.

That’s been the story all season for you guys.

Out of the 10 games you played, I think 2 or 3 were blowouts. With that offense, you should be winning by 3 TD’s every game. The defense needs work for sure.

How about those Lions. Way to spit the bit on the big stage against a real contending team. Players drop like flies and the same DL continues is act as a true joke of a sporting athlete.:rofl

fuck that suh guy. scumbag.

read this shit…

then watch this…

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRsIrpJZlzQ[/ame]

unreal shoving his head into the ground then makes a obvious kick. early in the game he had his hands on the facemask so bad the guys helmet came off.

bitch move like when haynseworth stomped gurodes throat couple years ago.

As a Lions and Suh fan I’m disgusted at what he did. There is no place for that in the NFL. I understand sometimes hands go high and you can take a helmet off. But losing your composure and physically going Albert Haynesworth on another man in a game is unacceptable. If you don’t know what I’m referencing…see:
http://youtu.be/W5nlEA8BUTQ
What’s lost is that the Lions D overall played very well - allowing really only 10 pts - 17 of Green Bay’s points came off of Turnovers as Stafford threw 3 picks (1 ugly - 1 deflection - 1 great play by C Wood). You can’t turn the ball over vs a team like GB nor can you have the number of penalities and loss of composure that we had today. Hopefully Jim Schwartz rips these kids a new one so they can get it together for their Dec 4th game at New Orleans.

even though 17 points came off of turnovers, lions defense still allowed them

they were good except when it mattered (penalties to keep drives going) im not complaining because im a packer fan, but it showed today the lions ARE NOT legit contenders.

i dont see them beating the saints. with 5 games left, i doubt they win more than 1 of them.

raiders are clicking, chargers arnt bad, they wont beat gb in gb. that leaves the vikings to be the possible 1 more win.

with the injuries in the secondary they received if they dont recover fast they will be sitting ducks against drew brees and that vertical offense.

I kind of defended Suh because he’s a beast of a player, but no more. He’s been claiming for weeks (or all season) that he wasn’t dirty. Now we know. What a lie.

Bump.

Jets win.

Raiders get destroyed.

Wild card chase is on!

Lions clinch their first playoff appearance this century with a win at home over the Chargers today. Rawr! :smiley: