Official 2011 nfl thread

Do YOU know football?

He’s a free agent come next year and after he heals.

Yeah? So? That doesn’t mean he’ll be gone lol. It’s not like he tore his rotator cuff. He broke his collarbone.

Just because some reporter wrote an article like that doesn’t mean the Raiders will actually get rid of him. Frankly, there aren’t that many FA options out there for them and they were playing really well with him. His backups aren’t getting it done so I doubt they will keep them. The only thing I can see happening is him battling Carson Palmer (seeing as they did give up a LOT for Palmer).

As for me knowing football…I’m pretty confident I know a good deal.

Who is Rogers?

I know of a Rodgers who is playing amazing football, but not a Rogers.

How many articles you need?

Jason Campbell (broken collarbone) has likely played his last game with the Raiders following Tuesday’s Carson Palmer trade.

vlad jason campbell will not be going anywhere. he was playing great and i see palmer as a bad move for the team to only TRY to keep a good season from going down the tubes.

palmer will be a back up or will be traded next year

palmer has been playing like shit lately. 400+ yards in 2 games with 6 interceptions. with a qb rating of 53.9 he’s not staying long, i mean hell tim tebow has an 80 qb rating and he’s sucking it hard too

Vlad, those articles were written RIGHT after the Palmer trade. People thought Palmer was going to be as good as he was with Cincinatti and he simply hasn’t. Oakland would be DUMB to get rid of a younger good QB (Campbell).

not with what they gave up for him he wont.

Bucs chances at the playoffs were pretty much lost this sunday. Even so I still love the direction this team is going, Next year is no excuse if the team does not take that next step something has to be done.

4-4 Still not bad for the youngest team in the NFL with the youngest head coach in the NFL.(could be wrong, 95% positive)

Then again, still alot of season left!

I still don’t get why they gave up that much. They should have at least made them conditional.

doubt you see the raiders chose palmer to be their franchise qb. could happen, but i doubt it. i also say that campbell will stay with oakland, and even if he has to win back the starting role back from palmer, he will. but palmer is just not playing good enough to let campbell walk.

so i believe campbell getting fired is a very inaccurate statment.

IMO youll see the bengals be big contenders within 1-3 years. so young, they are good now, but they wont win against a team like baltimore or the steelers in the post season. few years though huge potential to control their division.

I do, it’s tha raiders. They always do dumb shit like that. Al Davis is still running this team from the grave.

:rofl

wooo. just got my packers tickets. they play in the meadowlands on 12/4. cant wait, this will be first time going to see a game.

And the Detroit Lions are back on track. To bad no one informed them the season is 16 games long and they haven’t lost to the packers twice yet.

i’m going to the game too… hopefully the g-men will show up to play

Lions laid their first egg of a game this season.
Giants lose
Eagles lose
Redskins lose
Cowboys win
Oh…the NFC East!
Atlanta essentially gave away a chance to get back in control of a wild card birth by going for it on 4th and 1 on their own 30 in OT…nice job coach!
Lions and Bears now tied at 6-3 for the NFC wild card spots.
ATL and Dallas both a game back at 5-4. ATL has the tie-breaker over DET but DET has the tie-breaker over DAL. DAL only 1 game out of NFC East now and seems to have found something in Demarco Murrary…what a stud that kid is!

You must have forgot the 4th quarter of the 49ers match up. They looked really sharp today though. They ended up well scrambled.

Hard to go into Chi town and win, especially with the wind whipping the way it was. The good news is we return to Ford Field for Carolina next week before facing the Packers on Turkey day.

Am I the only one wondering how the Jets have 5 wins? It’s actually hard to watch them on offense. The fact that they look better letting Sanchez throw it around is borderline terrifying. Maybe it’s time to let him off the chain…Greene running up the middle for 2 yards per carry isn’t going to get it done.

what section? sence ive meet one person off of this forum (cossey) maybe we can do some tailgating?

edit: almost forgot… tomorrow= GO PACK GO!!!

We should have a poll…

Worse game/quarter combo:

Lions vs Bears (game)
Lions vs 49ers (4th quarter)
–or–
Cowboys vs Eagles (game)
Cowboys vs Lions (4th quarter)

Best of the worst right there!