Official 24 Thread - 2007

i figured on jacks dad being crooked

i did NOT figure on him killing graeme

and i definitely did NOT figure on the programmer being morris…wow…

Word
Word
I sorta saw it coming when he left before the picture was done “decoding”

The question is since Jack’s dad is to blame for the nuclear bomb (I FUCKING JACK SAYS NUCULAR I FUCKING HATE THAT, but i’ll start doing it cause jack does) is Jack’s dad’s death count higher than jack’s ??

Webster’s just made the announcement that the New-clee-are pronunciation has been scrapped and is now New-que-ler. The reason…Jack said so.

you could kinda tell jack’s dad was evil… the way he was watching the torture and then sticking around. i mean the guy’s running a multi million (or probably billion?) dollar crooked illegal weapon/substance ring. he watched his one son torture his other almost to the brink of death without flinching.

the only thing that doesn’t really make sense… is that it seemed that their plan was to play jack for a fool and lead him in the wrong direction. but why? i’m sure his dad is going to try and kill him eventually (i mean he already killed graeme who was much less of a threat since he was “loyal” and working on his side…) why wouldn’t they instead just kill jack when they had the chance?

Other than that, solid show. Of course Morris ends up being the programmer. And of course CTU gets tricked again pretty easily. Doesn’t seem like a problem though… if someone told me to program the nuke or die; and I figured I was one of only a few people who could do the job… um okay, torture and kill me. Torture me and I’m just going to hate you more, and kill me and you’re def. not getting the job done. lol. It’s a situation where you know you are dying in the end regardless, so why give them what they want?

Makes sense.

The father knew that Jack was on to him and his brother. So he tried to place the blame entirely on Graeme rather than the father. This way the father is able to operate under the radar and get the job done.

There is something else going on here though. There has to be something that ties Jacks father to the terrorists other than just the nukes being stolen. Why would he try to kill Jack when he is trying to stop the nukes from going off? So many questions.

anyone else see the “lets get ANOTHER president palmer removed from office by his own weasely chief of staff” coming?

speaking of, wheres mike novick been this season…

Update 2:6:07

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f0/Graem_Bauer.jpg/250px-Graem_Bauer.jpg
Graem Bauer (drugged to death by his own father with hyoscine pentothal)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8a/Curtis_Manning_Season_6_Promo.jpg/250px-Curtis_Manning_Season_6_Promo.jpg
Curtis Manning RIP :frowning: (Bauer’d aka shot in the throat)
Approximately 540 Americans (terrorist bombed)
4 terrorists in the house (Cobra attack)
1 terrorist (stabbed)
1 terrorist (by Jack chewing off his throat) :eek:
the guy who played rube baker in major leagues 2 and 3…contractor guy (kumar shot in his house)
Prison Bus driver (?)
Scott’s Dad (vaporized)
Kumar (blasted by CTU)
Terrorist that was in the car crash that threw the grenade on the C4 pallets (hmmm)
Cop that wounded terrorist that was in the car crash that threw the grenade on the C4 pallets (shot)
3 Tac Team members (shot, then nuked)
4 terrorists (shot, then nuked)
20 Remaining Tac Team and terrorists (blackened)
Approximately 12,000 Valencio Californians (extra crispy)
Pilot of the crashed helicopter (splattered)
2 tac team members in the van outside Jack’s dad’s workplace (shot though the head, and Graem’s to blame, he gives Bauer, a bad name)
2 of Phillip Manning’s bodyguards (shot)

Cold family. Man.

Anyone else find it odd that they are referring to the company in a strange way? When they say “the company” its more than just a company, its an underground organization that runs the country.

I hope so.

P.S. I knew Jacks brother looked familiar…he was in RoboCop

http://www.movieprop.com/tvandmovie/robocop/robocopbikera.jpg

Funny cause Jack’s mentor was actually Peter weller (robocop)!

PS that guy melted at the end of robocop.

Word to both.

I remember him walking around while his skin was being chemically melted off his body. I want to watch that movie again.

wow, thats fucked up lol, never knew that

that definitely throws a funny twist into the robocop/24 casting

i wonder who they’ll pull from there next :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope its Red from That 70’s Show.

Jacks brother was also an Asshole doctor on ER for a long time. Had his arm cut off by a helicopter and then got crushed by a helicopter

LOL

can be jacks step father or something…the one who never loved or supported him

The same helocopter?

UP for tonight’s two-hour shot. High def Time Warner people, we’ll be watching the show tonight in HD. :tup:

good “spoilers” for the rest of the season up at AICN

like: Logans return
major character body count for the season
more things from old seasons being brought back into spotlight

good read, doesnt really spoil anything

Different helicopter but sooo cliche.

Im fucking exited 2 hours tonight!~!!