Official Beer Thread

-Sam Adams Cherry Wheat
-Sam Adams
-Tops
-I liked it too much…and it went down too smoothe…was a rough night, now it’s gonna be a while before i can even look at the stuff

Gooood mothafuckin choice mothafucka

1. Mill Street Coffee Porter
  2. Porter, duh.
  3. Mill Street Brewery, TO
  4. Great porter, flavorful with a touch of coffee, made with beans roasted next door at Balzac’s Roastery.

Yay jsut grabbed an assortment from tops

saranac black and tan
petes wicked ale - haven’t tried it so why not
magic hat 9 lager - its been a while since i had it
guiness extra stout
Aviator red

and for beer pong

yeungling black and tans

then if I get extra shitty

a 30 of blue lol

1. Guiness Extra stout
  2. stout
  3. tops baby
  4. Haven’t been able to sip it yet, the head stays sooooooooooooo long… waiting for it to settle lol

This thread is going to get me soooooo drunk during the playoffs. :beer2:

http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~drcline2/random/0301072036.jpg

not really a fan :frowning:

magic hat #9 IPA 3 out of 5

drink wine like me be cool

and the hangovers even Feel money :tup:

i dunno, taking a vaca from beer for a while

damn it, i have to work really early, and i spent my time sampling dofferent beers … god i am drunk this blows… wopooooo to 3 hours of sleep /… damn it i’m retarded

lol

I’ve been trying not to get drunk during the work week anymore. Makes for much happier mornings.

the imperial ale its great next time you go try it highly recommended

1. Stoudts Fat Dog
  2. Imperial Oatmeal Stout
  3. Premier Gourmet Deleware
  4. A VERY dark oatmeal stout. In a clear highball glass I can’t see through it holding it up to the light in my living room. Deep malty flavor with an almost sweet aftertaste. Great beer if you’re in the mood for a dark beer. 9% abv
  1. Celebrator Doppelbock
  2. Bavarian Double Bock
  3. Premier Gourmet Delaware
  4. Another dark beer. This one I can barely see light through. I went and got a decent pint glass from the bar downstairs this time. Thanks go out to the Fiero and it’s many SCCA ES 1st place finishes :). At first I didn’t think I was going to like this one. It’s a little bitter coming from the Fat Dog. After a few sips though the bitterness is gone. A little more dry. Still a great sipping beer that will get you through 20 minutes of hockey.

For those of you who love magic hat #9. You have to try Rogue Dead Guy Ale. Very similar bitter taste, however much smoother and has a much better after taste. Def one of my favs.

Mickey’s
malt
We never close
Wasnt to bad! small weird green bottle, had it after a hockey game so that might have been why it was so good. Cheap from what i hear too.

Golden Monkey
Ale
Wegmans
Good ale , has a hint of apple taste to it , roughly about 10%alc per bottle @ about $10 per six this will wreck you fast

goddamn, do i love getting a growler. i usually go to the consumers by op on 20a to fill mine, im actually going to head over there in a few minutes, just gotta put some pants on. i hate pants.

anyway, last time i was there i got the southern tier old man winter ale. it was a delicious american strong ale, much like hop rod rye, only not quite as hoppy. it was only $8.99 for a growler fill, pretty cheap.

they have some kind of sam adams on tap there that is $30 for a growler. thats a bit much. also, they will be taping dogfish head 90 min ipa in a little while, cant wait to try that, although it will probably be rather pricey.

if youre a growler fan, post up what your last purchase was, where it was, and rate it.

i would give the old man winter a solid 8.5/10, well worth it

I love growlers. I need to drink more of them.

we picked up a sam adams chocolate cherry ale and a vanilla ale from consumers, they were absofuckinglutely delicious <3