Official: Beer thread

Definitely want to get down to the pour house. Was it packed when you went? Haven’t heard much about it since monday.

I like Two Hearted as a go to now, seems to be brewed often enough to stay fresh and is reasonably priced. Light flavor for the style, not a palate wrecker and excellent with spicy food. Glad Bells ships to NY now, also I got me a 6er of Hopslam today on a 1 pk limit. Was excellent but was a $20 6er unfortunately.

Bought 5 of those Trooper Ale’s but haven’t got around to drinking it yet. Gave three to a friend that collects Iron Maiden stuff.

That Rogue tasted like banana runts when I had it fresh a year or so ago. Not good for the $$ but it’s in a pink bottle so what do you expect. I stay away from Rogue for the most part now. They make great beer but better can be found in NY for less $$.

The bottle I just got of the 2013 Trader Joes wasn’t quite up to par with other Unibroue brews but was good for the price. I don’t think age would of had helped the bottle I had as it seemed a bit papery. Warm beer can go poor pretty quick and TJ’s doesn’t refrigerate this stuff any step of the way unfortunately.