Official: Beer thread

I was a good IPA. I really couldn’t taste any coconut in it though. The only coconut beer that I have ever had taste like coconut and be good was Kona.

I’ve had a few enjoyable coconut porters before, I’ll have to skip the IPA I think though.

Yesss the food is pretty awesome there!

ya, I installed the alarm there… no biggie :lol

locksmith?
:ninja

Had a few Tsingtao’s tonight, Chinese beer. Not bad.

Heineken

Grabbed this while at Trader Joes last week. It was under 3 bucks and I didn’t have high hopes. But it was surprisingly okay. Decent hoppy flavor that seemed to get more complex as the beer warmed up a little.

I am drinking my own brew

Dry Irish Stout and a Surly Cynic kit from Northern Brewer

Warlock hit the lines yesterday, suppose to ship the 23rd, newton bev said to check wed after that and they will have it!

I like these. Its nothing amazing, but it is far from bad. Very drinkable, and great for the price point. I usually end up sharing these with friends because huge bottle and 7% and still decent. Its not Flying Dog Gonzo, but I never expected it to be.

Recently had the Sam Adams Hazel Brown ale. Gotta say… Pretty tasty, although I do wish they made the hazelnut flavor more subtle, can’t imagine knocking back more than one of those. Still don’t like boston lager.

My usual brown ale standby:
http://abita.com/images/uploads/turbodog_group.jpg

hopefully not at 9am on a tuesday

It’s 12 o’clock somewhere.

Maybe they work a late shift and this is their evening.

also, after you spend a lot of money on school it’s also okay to drink at odd times in some profession.

source: my school provided us kegs for 2 out of the 3 days of orientation and from what i have been told it’s not uncommon to see someone with a beer in the library.

^Abita Turbodog is excellent. I’ve had it many times before.

I ate breakfast, why wait!

Stone IPA.

Magic Hat Elder Betty Elderberry Weiss.

[ATTACH]31419[/ATTACH]

So there’s a smart phone app called Untappd.
http://in10words.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/untappd.jpg

You can basically check in, every beer you drink and where you are. It keeps track of every kind of beer you drink and what kinds.

My user name is dc2nick (nick Cafarelli) on it if anyone else wants to add me

Installing now!