OFFICIAL Black Friday 2011 Thread

Solution is to get a new job, or stop bitching.

That’s shitty, call in sick cough cough

:clap:

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I do feel bad for the employees who get stuck working earlier and earlier hours because the stores are in some competition to see who can be open the earliest. Pretty soon Black Friday is going to start right after Thanksgiving dinner.

exactly my point, at least you understand thank you

Black Friday = Super poor. My time alone is worth more than what I’d save.

Super poor and proud of it!

Anyone see any deals on washer and dryers?

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it but Walmart is opening at 10pm Thanksgiving night…

http://bfads.net/Search/washer
http://bfads.net/Search/dryer

Unbelievable…

Desk and a smaller ~32" TV is on my list that is all.

so there is a lot of talk in there but not a lot of links to web deals that can be taken advantage of.

TV sucks so i dont want one of those… i cant even think of anything i would buy actually… maybe if there were a killer deal on some duchamp socks somewhere or something of that nature :slight_smile:

I shop on newegg 24/7 they have the best deals of all time, better then black Friday. I did black Friday last year with the gf, never again, I get better deals online, then fighting people for them.

+1 People are absolute morons during regular shopping days and it escalates exponentially on BF. Most deals are worthless or for shit that is low quality or you wouldn’t use. Online shopping is how I do 98% of my Xmas shopping.

I aggre 100%, I got a good chunk of gifts online for my family I gave the gf a set amount of money and said go buy what you want and she loves don’t that

Doing that***

I’m hoping newegg has cheap HDs again this coming cyber monday

anyone venturing off to best buy and want to make $50.00 - looking to pick up that 42" Sharp 1080P LCD HDTV for $199.99

pm please

If either goes on sale I’ll try and get my wife to get me a kindle fire or nook tab. Otherwise it will depend on what kind of deals can be had. Online. From the couch.

Anddddddddddddddddd people are already camping out…