OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

:word: i hate when people leave early. These two girls bailed just before it was 4-3 and they came back and we laughed at them

AWESOME GAME, so much fun. And I got a new jersey for a present! woot!

yeah a lot of people jump shipped when they were having problems with the jumbotron/score-time clock, dont know how much of it they showed on TV…it was like with 5 mins to go and it was 4-2…seconds later briere stormed down the ice and scored (on his b-day i thank you)

It didn’t matter that people left it was such a riot in there. It was especially awesome because the only ole ole ole chants I heard now were from sabres fans.

This was the first chance i got to post. HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! I can’t deal with more games like this! On a side note, the 5 on 5 looked really good but the power play has got to get better. But then again it is only game 2…

Thats when we do great is the 5-5. Can’t do shit on the powerplay.

Sabres game tonight! Ottowa!!! 7:00

Cant wait for tonights game wooo. I predict Mini-Sabres 73, Senators 0 :tup:

yeahh i know man i was watching the carolina game and im like WTF my stomach is starting to get all weird on me in the last 5min of the game and then on just like the playoffs last year…

all i can say is:

1. BEST. GAME. EVER.
  2. fuck the dumb canadien bitches who talked shit in front of us the whole night, you got yours
  3. why the fuck did people leave? unreal, i hope they all shot themselves in the parking lot
  4. as always, max = god
  5. wow, vanek with two assists and a shootout goal…still played like sack during the game and missed a TON of chances to score, but impressive nonetheless
  6. repeat, best.game.ever.

oh yeah, our third blown 5-3 of the season…sigh

we excel at 4-4, as we are one of the fastest teams in the league…even 5 on 5 we struggle at times

and miller is the best shootout goalie in the league

What a freackin’ game that was!

oh, i still don’t have a voice anymore

anyone see me behind the net waving my max jersey like a flag after the tying goal, the shootout goal, and the first star award? :wink:

oldie but goodie

fuck hasek :slight_smile:

82 - 0!!!

the fans last night were crazyyyyyy…

everyone was yelling stanley cup and starting with all the canadiens…

that had to be one of the best games ever

I honestly felt like I was at a playoff game…the intensity hasn’t left since the playoffs ended. I couldnt believe how loud it was after max tied it, even though so many people left. Seriously, my friend kate and I were like, how the EFF can you leave the game right now? I can’t believe people will pay money to drive down there, park and sit in the arena, only to leave with like 8 minutes left in the game. NO FAITH!

One thing I was thinking to myself all night, HELLO Spacek, PEACE OUT McKee. There hasn’t been 1 situation so far this year where i’ve actually been like “damnit, mckee would have done that way better.” Not that I think Mckee sucks, but get out of the fucking way and let Miller make the save.

Can’t wait for tonight’s game against ottawa.

edit- Oh and what the HELL was with the “bird call” whistling that the canadians were doing? Possibly the most irritating shit ever.

lol it wasnt just the canadiens fans…there was this big dude next to me in a green “practice jersey” thing doing it after the series of penelty calls in the third…annoying as shiiiiiiit

and once again i will miss the game, ugn i hate my work

SSSSCCCOORREEEE!!!

I had to go out real quick, though to myself “hey i won’t miss much” Oh well.

WOOOO

WOOT WAY TO GO BOYS 2-0!

Truth.

The other thing though is… They honestly lacked intensity until the 3rd period. They made the push and got the W, but they need to come out firing from the start. OTs will wear them down if they keep it up. Lol.

Max’s shootout goal was ridic. Huet didn’t even move a muscle at ALL. He was frozen solid. :tup: