OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

Oh, and for the record… Passing has looked like SHIT this 2nd period, and our powerplay has BLOWN completely thusfar the past 3 games.

If they don’t straighten ut to PP it’s gonna get ugly.

actually i don’t think the PP has been bad this year… even with not scoring, its not like we haven’t been getting chances. i wouldn’t worry about that just yet.

but yes, the 2nd period, was not good for us lol

3-1 whoo!!! Great fn goal

whew

more later

That was a good game, we were slacking late in the 3rd. Other than that i say we did fairly well and pulled off another win.

o yaaaa!!! 3 and 0 baby…

what a game…im glad we survived

Ottawa needs a new coach. So much talent, and they just keep losing.

wooooooo 3-0

wheres espo to bash ruff buff now?

oh and incase anyone was wondering, carolina lost AGAIN :slight_smile:

woooooooooo 0-3

haha way to go Champs 0-3 nice start

Wooottt, loving the boys so far. Keep it up buff.

“We sure took our lumps here and at home versus these guys prior to last year,” Drury said. “I wouldn’t say we feel comfortable here but we’re glad we can come here and have confidence playing here, and hopefully we can keep getting wins here.”

lol at drury saying “here” 43948759438572—seven times.

I am impressed that for as sloppy as they played for the second 2/3rds of the game, they still found a way to win. It looks like their run in the playoffs really made them learn to thrive under pressure.

I am not too worried about the PP, they have had some good opportunities. They are moving hte puck very well, and getting some good scoring chances, they just really haven’t been able to finish them. The same could be said about a lot of the chances they have 5 v 5.

So who is gonna be the Sabres scoring leader this year? My money is on Max or Briere

its not at all a matter of them playing sloppy, ottawa just woke up. ottawa played something horrible the first period and then decided to wake up and play. i think buffalo played good buffalo hockey the whole way through…

So who is gonna be the Sabres scoring leader this year? My money is on Max or Briere

drury :wink:

shit, maybe pominville if he keeps tearing it up…

i’m gonna have to go with drury too. and i really hope we can get a full season out of hecht even when he doesn’t get points he always seems to create chances

Hecht is awesome! I see briere or max getting the most points for us this year. Kinda have a feeling about Vanek though…

And for the people worried about the power play…its early and the chances have been there. They’ll be racking up the goals soon.

Lets not make any stanley cup predictions yet, its only 3 games

I couldn’t care less about the caines record. That has nothing to do with how we do for ourselves.

another gam i missed do to racing…thank god the racing season is over for me soon… i wont miss another from the second racing seeason is over

82-0

:slight_smile:

haha STFU

edit: dont jinx it!