OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/image.php?u=39&dateline=1149737455
0-82 :tup:

Actually Carolina is 0-2-1. We let them gain a point by being tied up in regulation. Cheers to Carolina being winless though.

When will the Sabres blow out a team so i dont have a heart attack by the end of the year?

Max for points leader.

I was thinking the same thing. We need to coast to a win soon. I am so stressed out during the end of the games, its unreal. I can only imagine what Ruff is going through. Poor guy!

No Sabres game til friday what am i gonna do til then :ohnoes:

haha I know

Im used to seeing the sabres play everyone other nigt

worrrd. Atleast we have 3 nice home games coming up after Detwat on friday. And im going to the game on saturday. :tup:

Anyone hear anything new on connolly coming back?

yea…no game til friday will suck!!! :frowning:

Should be a good game with DE-Troit

I’m psyched for that game! I was all planning on using this week to watch the montreal and ottawa games on dvr, but when I got home I found out that they were deleted. I was left with only the bills/bears game and the bills/vikings game. Fuck!

Oh and still nothing about connolly. He could come back next week or he could come back in march. That’s the type of news I’ve been hearing.

anyone else going to the sabres/bills games in detroit next weekend? I can’t wait!!

im planning on the Lions game

If anyone is starving to watch some hockey, there is a rangers and philly game on Vs. right now.

I prefer my hockey without the side of donkey dung. I can wait for the next Sabres game on MSG.

BUMP for tonight’s game - and I’m sick of reading about snow in October. :hay:

They are wearing the throwbacks tomorrow against the rangers. That will be sweet.

whers the game gonna be played? i dunno if most places are open, but i have no TV!

Awesome, I picked a good game to attend. Not to mention I hate the Rangers, so when the Sabres wipe the rink with them, it’ll be great.

4-0 on the way to 82-0

AMAZING… that is all. I can’t believe how bad they outshot us… but we got the win.

LOL… the one manager at this sports bar down here ordered the center ice package just for myself and my roomate…:lol: he ordered it 10 min before the game. Now we can see every game !!! WHOOO

That’s awesome!!!

You had better tip that man well!