OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

what ever, i mean we beat them last time . Jespo if u live in buffalo why do u like the leafs? go move to canada if your gonna support a cheap shitty team, and then u can go suck sundins balls and oneil and all of your leafs.If your team even recovers from your spot like 8th or 9th in the league you will lose in the play offs becuase the leafs suck and there all a bunch of cheap, whiney bitches.

Who votes we order j espo a one way ticket to toronto???

But the Leads won, so you’re doing all the shit talking. It should be some other way?

all i know was the to fan that was walking towards my car with me took off like a girl when a guy robbed my friend. I was being real cool to that guy too.

oh fuck we lost?!?!

i was so drunk i don’t remember the 2nd period and beyond… kind of regret going to a gold game like that :frowning:

+2

hhhloly shit.

me and bladez need to tone it down. i was so tanked i cheered for the 4th leafs goal thinking it was the sabres :frowning: then later in the 3rd period bladez cheered on miller for making a great save :uhh: fuck fuck fuck. and we almost got in a big brawl at louies :frowning:

i dont remember much of thegame at all. :ham:

JDMR2 was trashed though and had some bewbs in his face :tup:

oh and i will say this… we had a couple prety cool lefas fans sitting right next to us. i told em their tam played hard and deserved then win and they were real cool and siad they wish TO could be in the #1 spot like the buff. :tup: to some cool TO fans sitting by us.

ughhhhhh im still hammmered

I had a fairy sitting infront of me. Not just one of your regular fairies…but a true hard core i-want-to-influence-you-with-my-homosexual-tendincies-and-if-you-were-standing-up-my-penis-would-be-in-your-ass kind of fairy. Other than that, the fans were decent.

I didn’t see it, but i heard there was a brawl between security and leafs fans at the glass just following the last few seconds. Anybody see this?

Wow that game sucked.
I feel like crap today too.:beer2:
The fights after the game were entertaining though.:tup:

ugggggggggggggh gooood morning

the game turned into a blur after the 1st period, i just remember losing, some guy sitting next to us who kept going to the glass, moving the photographer, and talking shit to the refs and raycroft :lol: :rofl:

then brennans happened and the blur continued with horseface and gandhi :rofl:, then boobs were flying everywhere, and then i woke up in bed still mad they lost :angry:

lol, me and twizted had the row of leafs fags all wearing jerseys and blue wigs

but they were cool, took all the bashing and popcorn throwing and we all had a good time without violence…

I guess on the radio this morning people were calling in talking about dozens of fights last night.
I only saw the big one down near the glass after the game but I guess there were many more in the halls.

welcome to pominvilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllle!!!

four 20 goal scorers now for ruff buff :slight_smile:

kotalik my balls tampa

2-1 :slight_smile:

whoops, another Buffalo loss.

Whoops, the leafs got killed 6-1 by the canucks at home

That was a hard loss, at least the leafs outplayed them on thursday. Tonight they were winning for the 2nd and thrid but didn’t have enough goals the show for it.

Whoops, you’re in 10th place.

I’m tired of saying it over and over, so I guess I’ll stop posting in this thread until they fix the fucking power play.

And tomorrow’s game being at 1pm sucks. I’m sorry, tomorrow is not a real holiday, most people will be at work.

it starts at 1 really? thats dumb