OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

shut up net face

Daydreaming while he fondled his own ballsack. They are playing better than the have in the last few games but they still have to shoot the puck more.

Holy shit they just had 4 power plays in bostons power play. that was impressive.

they are looking a hell of a lot better than before. They are being very aggressive… very nice

yea the ref’s have missed alot tonight, but we are def playing like the sabres should be passing looks alot better and i agree with skunk on the aggressive part GO SABRES

I would have to disagree. But this is the best hockey I’ve seen in quite a while. I think we were so used to seeing this type of play in the beginning of the season, but then the sabs cooled off a bit. It’s nice to see it happening again.

DAMNNNNNNNNNN

so many chances

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAMPBELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

heeeeeeeeeeeeeee sccccccccccooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss!

HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
MAXIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

6-3, nice finish

hahahah Paille… 2 goals tonight… awesome.

what an action packed game

I liked the intensity of the game, they played like they wanted to win, first time in the past few games. I hope they play every game with the intensity they did tonight.

very good game. Just got back. We played much better the recent games

Of the season yes but they showed a replay of him in the old red jerseys scoring his first goal

Paille’s first goal came against the Kings last year. 10-1 victory for the Sabres.

kotalik was everywhere, i was impressed with him tonight

Good game.The refs sucked fuckin ass and we still came out double their score.All i gotta say is holy maxim afinogenov!!!Such a nice goal. He took off along the side like he was being chased by a chainsaw and perfectly faked that move on the goal tender.We deff played better today than we have in a long time vanek was infront of that net like hes supposed to be,Kotalik pulled the trigger quick and accurate like always, we just shot the puck soo much more tonight and played tighter defense and killed the power plays alot better.:tup: for paille too , hes got the potential to be the next briere i think.

I was surprised Ray didn’t give Paille one of the stars! He looked competent out there.

Boston looked pretty good in the first period - and then it all fell apart in the third, aside from their tying (read: last) goal. Liked Jim’s “swarm of hornets” analogy!

That was a fun game to watch. :tup: to enjoyable hockey.

yea… i did think that, but then i thought i was wrong. oh well. Thank you for the correction.

stupid face